Does it take you long to orgasm when you masturbate? Or are you just having problems when with her? If it's just with her, I'd say it is most likely a mental issue - perhaps "performance anxiety" or fear of pregnancy.

He has a point. If I was afraid that I was pregnant, an orgasm would be the last thing in the world I could accomplish.

Does it take you long to orgasm when you masturbate? Or are you just having problems when with her? If it's just with her, I'd say it is most likely a mental issue - perhaps "performance anxiety" or fear of pregnancy.

No it doesnt, and yes i am in slight fear of getting her pregnant/not satisfying her.

dude i'm having the same problem right now! seriously! i get so close and then it goes away. And i start getting exhausted and can't do anymore. I do have fun and i do have a good time. But my girlfriend feels bad because i can't finish. She wants me to finish, and wants me to be pleased. So when i don't she worries that she's doing something wrong or that i don't like her or something.

i hate to say it but, I think my penis is too used to my hand T_T so i think from reading that maybe i should try and not masturbate like ever again? and just wait for when we are together. then maybe it will get better stimulation and i'll finally cum during sex.

Well, i'm fixed i think.

As far as i can see it's because i have 'add' and things that annoy me/bother me turn me off.

eg, the girlfriend's bed. It's SUPER fluffy, not only can i not get any sort of grip on it or any energy into her, it heats me up so bad. I get almost over heated from it. We tried it on her couch and in her laundry room (parents were home, laundry was on hehe) and it worked out fine.

In fact, we heard her grandma drive up (she lives pretty much right accross the hall from the laundry room) and i was able to finish up and get fully dressed in a VERY short time (under 5 minutes i think)

In conclusion, i think it's a combination of being comfortable, knowing she's protected (patch for the win), and being in a situation which is sufficiently a turn on (washing machine, yes.).

i think im broken cause i cant do it...i can do it by myself but with my b/f i cant for some reason...i told him that there are some women out who dont experience it...and not to feel bad about it...i enjoy the sex...i tell him that its enough for me..i know that i can please him...thats enjoyment enough...

i think im broken cause i cant do it...i can do it by myself but with my b/f i cant for some reason...i told him that there are some women out who dont experience it...and not to feel bad about it...i enjoy the sex...i tell him that its enough for me..i know that i can please him...thats enjoyment enough...

Wow, random.

Lol, hand threesome.

Although, next time i shake someones hand it'll be like my hand is cheating on me by making out with another hand.

• 3 weeks later...
dude i'm having the same problem right now! seriously! i get so close and then it goes away. And i start getting exhausted and can't do anymore. I do have fun and i do have a good time. But my girlfriend feels bad because i can't finish. She wants me to finish, and wants me to be pleased. So when i don't she worries that she's doing something wrong or that i don't like her or something.

i hate to say it but, I think my penis is too used to my hand T_T so i think from reading that maybe i should try and not masturbate like ever again? and just wait for when we are together. then maybe it will get better stimulation and i'll finally cum during sex.

so um yeah i was able to cum finally. i forgot to update this but the next day she got on top and we did it a certain way and i came hardcore.