Lets learn more about what pleases women during sex

That's exactly the way I feel about it. I'm still not even convinced I have a G-spot. If I do, it doesn't do much for me. Although, lately I've needed both stimulation of the clit and to have something inside at the same time. I think that's more about wanting a man though.

Yep I've got the man thing down, but you know...Same here about the G-spot/clit thing.

Hey Ladies-- I've got an idea. I think I'll 'discover' a new erogonous spot on men!! Yeah...I'll call it the "Teddy Spot". It's on their tongue. And the only way for them to get an orgasm is for me to rub my clit against their tongue till I....er....I mean they....they orgasm!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I've got the man thing down, but you know...Same here about the G-spot/clit thing.

Hey Ladies-- I've got an idea. I think I'll 'discover' a new erogonous spot on men!! Yeah...I'll call it the "Teddy Spot". It's on their tongue. And the only way for them to get an orgasm is for me to rub my clit against their tongue till I....er....I mean they....they orgasm!!

Teddy, I just have a slight inclination that you had some personal investments in this process?

The G-spot is completely REAL. It's a shame no man has found it on you. You're missing out. Honestly, once you find it, it's amazing.

It's not as easy to orgasm from as the clit though.

Guys have G-spots too. I'm not going into detail because that was a very interesting night, but I found it on a bf before and it makes them cum without really even touching their penis. It's so weird.

Guys have G-spots too. I'm not going into detail because that was a very interesting night, but I found it on a bf before and it makes them cum without really even touching their penis. It's so weird.

ewww, I think I know what that is. Anyway stick to topic The info that made it through the banter is interesting.

I can come from penetration - only I've never found a penis that can manage it. Has to be a bit of a diy job.

And who's stealing the thunder for my unified theory of women?!

Also, I hate it when a guy is doing something and you 'correct' him to suit yourself and then he goes back to doing it his way after a minute and then gets all pissed of that he can't get me off.

I don't like the same style of oral as your last gf?! Well gosh!

~screams~ Most frustrating thing. Ever.

I can come from penetration - only I've never found a penis that can manage it. Has to be a bit of a diy job.

And who's stealing the thunder for my unified theory of women?!

Also, I hate it when a guy is doing something and you 'correct' him to suit yourself and then he goes back to doing it his way after a minute and then gets all pissed of that he can't get me off.

LOL I know!!

I think it is so frustrating when a guy is doing something REALLY good and you're about to cum and it's obvious....and then he changes it right at the last second. Orgasm lost. [-(

haha, no doubt!

Add to that...I had a guy actually imply I was faking menstrual cramps because his last GF didn't get them that bad!!