she doesnt want children

Look at all of the poverty and starving children in the world, children happen when they shouldn't, but poor education and the idea we should breed like rabbits keeps them coming.

Theres a reason behind this. Its for the survival of the species. You will often find in poor and impoverished countries that people have larger families in order to ensure that at least some offspring survive.

As to whether children shouldnt happen in these situations? I think thats a very strong statement.

Theres a reason behind this. Its for the survival of the species. You will often find in poor and impoverished countries that people have larger families in order to ensure that at least some offspring survive.

As to whether children shouldnt happen in these situations? I think thats a very strong statement.

I wouldn't want any child born into a situation that it will live in constant hunger and pain. I know large numbers are to ensure survival, but at what cost and what kind of survival? What quality of life is it? I think children should be cherished and loved, but that child's needs must be met, too.