Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Mine are:

• Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
  • Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
  • Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
  • Trait snapshot: rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

14 Aug 2006, couple drinks and sleepy

Extraversion |||||||||||||| 53%

Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%

Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%

Interdependence |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Intellectual |||||||||||||||| 70%

Mystical || 10%

Artistic |||| 16%

Religious || 10%

Hedonism |||||| 30%

Materialism || 10%

Narcissism |||||| 30%

Adventurousness || 10%

Work ethic |||||||||| 36%

Self absorbed |||||| 23%

Conflict seeking |||| 16%

Need to dominate || 10%

Romantic || 10%

Avoidant || 10%

Anti-authority |||| 16%

Wealth |||||||||||| 50%

Dependency || 10%

Change averse |||||| 23%

Cautiousness |||||| 23%

Individuality || 10%

Sexuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Peter pan complex |||||||||| 36%

Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Physical fitness |||||||||||| 50%

Histrionic || 10%

Paranoia || 10%

Vanity |||| 16%

Hypersensitivity || 10%

Female cliche |||||| 23%

• Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..
  • Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
  • Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.
  • Trait snapshot irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

ntg, i notice that yours is the only result that is 100% positive. either you went too easy on yourself or you should consider starting a religion, of which i would be greatly tempted to become a member.

I found the test on someones homepage. The test result surprised me, I was just happy about it. No test is 100% but I feel that there are few discrepancies between my test result and how I am on this site. Everyone can read my posts after all.

I work on being more sensitive in order to not upset others and shall think twice before posting another test here.

As to starting a religion, No thank you.

20 years of old Asian philosophy must have rubbed off on me. Loving oneself and others, leaving fears, unmet expectations and regrets behind leads to inner peace.

I am very contend and easy these days and eNotAlone contributes to that. Learning from others and helping others balanced me, I feel complete and happy.

I am confident that everyone balancing themselves will see equivalent results in the test result.

Please read about balancing yourself in: Wicked.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Traits: introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

Gee, I sound like fun :S

Oh man, my results are horrendous. I think...we should play with a different test

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

messy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, introverted, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer, unadventurous

These were my test results. Sounds like from this I need to go live in a cave somewhere and eliminate society. HA HA !

Some of the results were quite surprising to me. I find this quite amusing, because much of this does apply to me but on the other hand much of it doesn't. Fun to take the test though just to see how it would turn out.

Extraversion |||||||||||||| 56%

Stability |||| 20%

Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%

Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%

Interdependence |||||||||| 36%

Intellectual |||||| 30%

Mystical |||||||||||| 50%

Artistic |||| 16%

Religious |||||||||| 36%

Hedonism |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Materialism |||||||||||||||| 70%

Narcissism |||||||||| 36%

Adventurousness |||| 16%

Work ethic |||||| 30%

Self absorbed |||||||||| 36%

Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 43%

Need to dominate |||||||||||||| 56%

Romantic |||||||||||| 50%

Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%

Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 70%

Wealth || 10%

Dependency |||||||||| 36%

Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%

Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Individuality |||||||||| 36%

Sexuality |||||| 30%

Peter pan complex |||||||||| 36%

Physical security |||||||||| 36%

Physical fitness |||||| 30%

Histrionic || 10%

Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Vanity || 10%

Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 43%

Female cliche |||||||||||||||| 63%

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot

paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self, somewhat fragile, dislikes change, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, defensive, obsessive, low self esteem

Its very hard to do this test when your a Taoist,

Do you believe god helps in your day to day life?

Talk about Euro/US sentric,

But I did my best came out OK I think

Traits

messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

BUT WHATS THIS IN TRAITS?

Dangerous

* * *! How did I get that and no one eals humm seem like a Toaest to me

Stabilityresults were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Thanks Neva, seems like nobody is getting any nice words from this test!

introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

I'm PARANOID? Where did that come from? I actually checked off positively questions like whether I trust people or am open.

Phobic? Well... only if you count a fear of ants and fear of big crowds

Only semi-intellectual? I read science texts and literature for fun. What do intellectuals do?

Weird...? Well, I'm an artist too. Guess that counts

Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Stability |||||||||| 36%

Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%

Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%

Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 63%

Intellectual |||||||||||||||| 70%

Mystical |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Artistic |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Religious |||||| 23%

Hedonism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Materialism |||||||||||||||| 63%

Narcissism |||||||||||||| 56%

Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Work ethic |||||||||||||| 56%

Self absorbed |||||||||||||||| 63%

Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Need to dominate |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Romantic |||||||||| 36%

Avoidant |||||||||| 36%

Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 63%

Wealth |||||||||||| 43%

Dependency |||||| 23%

Change averse |||||| 23%

Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 56%

Individuality |||||||||||| 50%

Sexuality |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 56%

Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Physical fitness |||||||||| 37%

Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70%

Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%

Vanity |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%

Female cliche |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

craves attention, messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose

It's pretty much right. I don't crave attention, though and I'm NOT aggressive at all. And I don't like to make fun, that's mean.

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control

What is scary about my results is they are pretty darn accurate to who I am really am. But like the other results people have gotten I do have some negative things in there, but I seem to have a good share of postive ones as well.

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:

changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical

wow i was expecting the complete opposite lol

Ohhhh Wonderful.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot: (this made me cry)

paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self, somewhat fragile, dislikes change, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, defensive, obsessive, low self esteem

Hi Superstar,

I am so sad that the test looks so negative but you really are so much better.

The bad news is that the result is not good.

The good news is that the result would have been worse 3 months ago.

The best news is that your feelings about the results are according to the results.

BPD is a real pain and you have to proceed at your own pace.

Whenever you feel like it, pick up positive thoughts and ideas.

In real life are always setbacks and there will be more and more good days.

Please take the risk to unconditionally love yourself and try the test again in three months.

Just realised...there is NOTHING positive in my trait snapshot. NOTHING. For some reason, that's hacked me off so much.

O come on NSG this is one link to far

I think this test well is bit daft at best and very missleading at wasest

its no camparestion to a real psych test with a human psychological.

This is the kind of bad test given by manigman conseltents when they wont to Axe staff.

heres what the web site has to say about the acuresty and riger that went into the test and I qout

"All the tests at link removed are developed based on scientific measures used to ensure test reliability and validity. Multiple statistical measures and research are used to ensure test questions measure what they are intended to measure. Some of the free tests are experimental versions but even those tests are made up of pre-tested and validated questions.

The field of personality testing dates back to the 19th century when Sir Francis Galton created the first psychological questionnaire and Alfred Binet created the IQ test. The field of personality testing as we know it today was trail blazed by Hans Eysenck and Raymond B. Cattell who theorized that personality was made up of behavioral variables called traits or factors. All modern scientifically constructed tests are built on a trait measurement system. The Myers-Briggs test for example measures 4 traits, Big 5 - five traits, etc.. The Enneagram which was not scientifically developed has nine traits.

Spugly OK the field has been around for a wile so what has this got to do with this test?

My research work is focused on exploring personality models and test structure. Since I focus more on test development and data analysis, make sure you search elsewhere on the web for longer descriptions of the test results I give here. Be mindful that many of the writings on personality are based on non scientific observations so they will contain both intuitive hits and misses. The field of personality testing is still immature so it is wise to be skeptical of your results on any test. Furthermore, until researchers are successful finding and proving a global personality model, I think there are questions as to what many of the traits currently tested for (on the various personality systems) mean in the big picture."

Hummm the evil The Myers-Briggs a and this guys site is well just research work!

A list of Publications by him would be nice or some co-researchers work also.

Im sorry but I just do not trust this test one bit, what Kind of test has

Dangerous

as one of its key words, thats just daft.

Ok as a joke site fun but lets not take this a real scince until its been throw some real rigger, NSG.

Telling ALS things bast on this test of psychological questionnaire is very bad I feel, come on NSG you know better than that.

Its presto psychological at its worse and all it dos is confuse and upset.

Yeah, I think this site is rather harsh. You expect a good mix of good and bad things, but take heart - I answered honestly, and there are things in mine that are seriously off-base.
I got good things in my result and I took the test honestly, and it basically got who I am pretty much on the dot. Why I have no clue, but I thought it was scary tho. On the results page it says the more you take it the more accurate your results become, so you should take the test again and see what you get.

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

well, i guess that's not ALL bad. the first three-part section seems to describe me very well, and i think the trait snapshot is about 85% accurate.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

self revealing, neat, craves attention, prefers organized to unpredictable, needs things to be extremely clean, worrying, perfectionist, emotionally sensitive, respects authority, social, vain, does not like to be alone, likes large parties, controlling, social chameleon, not a thrill seeker, enjoys leadership, takes precautions, puts the needs of others ahead of their own, assertive, rule conscious, makes friends easily, always busy, heart over mind, phobic, aggressive, clingy, compassionate, dominant, outgoing, suspicious, hard working, strong

Holy crap I had horrific results. What kind of poll is that? I know I have issues but geez...

Stability
results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be extremely clean, observer, perfectionist, not self revealing, does not make friends easily, suspicious, irritable, hates large parties, follows the rules, worrying, does not like to stand out, fragile, phobic, submissive, dislikes leadership, cautious, takes precautions, focuses on hidden motives, good at saving money, solitary, familiar with the dark side of life, hard working, emotionally sensitive, prudent, altruistic, heart over mind, unadventurous

Well, some of it is very true. I deal with anxiety and I can be very secretive.

but hey, I answered truthfully and I am working to change some of my bad qualities.

So that counts for something...

i find a lot of truths in the snapshot, but it's nothing i didn't already know

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

trait snapshot:

secretive, organized, clean, rarely worries, solitary, high self control, dislikes large parties, prefers organized to unpredictable, prudent, observer, tough, self reliant, very good at saving money, introverted, perfectionist, mind over heart, not controlling of others, hard working, confident, resolute, solitary, does not make friends easily, finisher, does not like to stand out, very practical, intellectual, unsympathetic at times, honest, respects authority, follows the rules, cautious