Advanced Global Personality Test Results

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im I the only one who got

"Dangerous"

Ill have to keep an eye on myself never know what I may do.

Well, you better do, as the test may have realized that you still drive big bikes.

I am mostly bicycling these days.

Also, given the diverse nature of eNotAlone members, perhaps we can help the developers of the test with debugging.

Im I the only one who got

"Dangerous"

Ill have to keep an eye on myself never know what I may do.

They must have seen you with that knife and fork, Spugly... You look dangerous to me.. And in need of some serious orthodontic work...

ALSO-- I refuse to post the results of my test, as most of you would never speak to me again...

QUESTION: How can one be equal parts of a religious/extraverted/intraverted/hedonist/dominating/co-dependant?? I must be Sybil.

They must have seen you with that knife and fork, Spugly... You look dangerous to me.. And in need of some serious orthodontic work...

ALSO-- I refuse to post the results of my test, as most of you would never speak to me again...

Sooo, you do not back me up?

QUESTION: How can one be equal parts of a religious/extraverted/intraverted/hedonist/dominating/co-dependant?? I must be Sybil.

Well, given some of your posts, I do suspect a very able and dynamic and flexible personality is the cause.

Well, given some of your posts, I do suspect a very able and dynamic and flexible personality is the cause.

Awww...

Oh, Lord... I went and took the Personality Disorder Test... Good thing I have some healthy self-confidence (Take THAT, stupid Global personality test!) or I would be seriously considering committing myself.

According to it, I am a: Schizoid-Antisocial-Borderline(Borderline what?)-Histrionic-Narcissistic-Avoidant-Dependent.

And my Grandma said I would never amount to anything...

haha, Happy Bunny is cool.

ntg, i thought the test was fun and i hope that you'll post more like it as you run accross them.

i think i'm just a little peeved because it more or less called me a disorganized slob.

i always squeeze from the bottom of the tube, i rake the catbox daily, never miss the bowl and always hang up my towel. what more can be asked of a guy?

SB slobs ok its the "Dangerous" slobs you have to look out for

and as for my teeth vandgsmom have you seen how much is costs for a ClayMation critter like me

hole pounds.

But down to the test, I have a feeling its a bit Micky Mouse its lacking real indepth help

that I would expect and think its a hack job from start to end. NSG I know you said you

where sorry for posting the link to it, and most of us hard nuts here can do the text a joke

at the bad out comes what worrys me is the countless otheres who did it and did not

post just tuck the Ego hit from a poorly and badly done test.

So to all you out there in web land that did this test, its not a true test just some ones poorly done reserch

and means NOTHING at all DONT believe A WORD OF IT.

See I am "Dangerous" after all

"Dangerous" to hack web site makers and there bad presto-scince tests

O yer!

Spugley-- I still have my Play-Doh dentist shop from the early 80's. I can mash you up a new set in nothing flat, and I still have the mold for the vampire teeth too, so when you are feeling dangerous you will have the proper attire.

I will even spring for the 88 cent jar of super-white molding clay... If you want gold teeth, you are going to have to come up with it yourself....

Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion |||||||||| 40%

Stability |||||||||| 36%

Orderliness |||||||||| 33%

Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%

Interdependence |||||||||||| 43%

Intellectual |||||||||||| 50%

Mystical |||||||||| 36%

Artistic |||||| 30%

Religious |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Hedonism |||||||||||| 43%

Materialism |||||||||||||||| 70%

Narcissism |||||||||| 36%

Adventurousness |||||||||||| 43%

Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%

Self absorbed |||||||||| 36%

Conflict seeking |||||||||| 36%

Need to dominate |||||||||||| 43%

Romantic |||||||||||| 50%

Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%

Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%

Wealth |||||||||| 36%

Dependency |||||||||||||||| 70%

Change averse |||||||||||| 43%

Cautiousness |||||||||||| 50%

Individuality |||||||||||| 50%

Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%

Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 56%

Physical security |||||||||||||||| 70%

Physical fitness |||||||||| 37%

Histrionic |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Paranoia |||||||||||| 43%

Vanity |||||||||||||||| 70%

Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%

Female cliche |||||||||| 36%

Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%

Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%

Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%

Interdependence |||||||||||||| 56%

Materialism |||||||||||||||| 63%

Narcissism |||||||||||||||| 70%

Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Work ethic |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Self absorbed |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||| 63%

Need to dominate |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 63%

Individuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%

Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Physical fitness |||||||||||||||| 70%

Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 63%

Paranoia |||||||||||||| 56%

Vanity |||||||||||||||| 63%

Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 50%

Female cliche |||||||||||||||| 63%

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity. trait snapshot

clean, self revealing, open, organized (highly), outgoing, social, enjoys leadership and managing others (being democratic i.e.), dominant, makes friends easily, does not like to be alone (so trueee!!), assertive, hard working, finisher, optimistic, positive, likes to stand out, likes large parties, respects authority, practical, high self esteem, perfectionist (nah not really just excellent some times), dislikes chaos (yes), busy, not familiar with the dark side of life (hmm might need a bell here), controlling, high self control (sometimes), traditional(yeps), tough, likes to fit in, conforming, brutally honest(95% true, 5%false), takes precautions

Hmmm so true......

Is there anyone similar to me out there?

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

link removed 86%

link removed 73%

link removed 30%

link removed 63%

link removed 43%

link removed 70%

link removed 63%

link removed 90%

link removed 30%

link removed 56%

link removed 23%

link removed 56%

link removed 76%

Work ethic 50%

link removed 76%

link removed 43%

link removed 43%

link removed 83%

link removed 23%

link removed 63%

link removed 23%

Dependency 23%

link removed 50%

Cautiousness 30%

Individuality 70%

link removed 43%

link removed 43%

link removed 50%

link removed 70 %

link removed 50%

link removed 30%

link removed 56%

link removed 30%

link removed 36%

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

ok... that's just freaky.

ok... that's just freaky.

See SB you have a clone,

From "Life of Brian"

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.

The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!

Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!

The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!

Brian: You're all different!

The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!

Man in crowd: I'm not...

The Crowd: Sch!

-Well, this test makes me out to be some sort of serial-killer or something. lol. I'll be brave and post it anyways. -

Extraversion |||||||||||| 50%

Stability |||||| 26%

Orderliness |||||||||| 40%

Accommodation |||||||||||| 43%

Interdependence |||||| 30%

Intellectual |||||||||||| 50%

Mystical |||||||||||||||| 63%

Artistic |||||||||||||||| 70%

Religious |||| 16%

Hedonism |||||||||||||||| 70%

Materialism |||||||||||||||| 63%

Narcissism |||||||||||| 50%

Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Work ethic |||| 16%

Self absorbed |||||||||| 36%

Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||| 70%

Need to dominate |||||||||||||||| 70%

Romantic |||||||||||||||| 63%

Avoidant |||||||||| 36%

Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Wealth |||||| 30%

Dependency |||||||||||||| 56%

Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 63%

Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63%

Physical security |||||| 30%

Physical fitness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70%

Paranoia |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Vanity |||||||||||||||| 63%

Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 50%

Female cliche |||||||||||||| 56%

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:

messy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, introverted, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer, unadventurous

Extraversion |||||| 26%

Stability |||| 20%

Orderliness |||| 16%

Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%

Interdependence |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Intellectual |||||||||||| 43%

Mystical |||||| 23%

Artistic || 10%

Religious || 10%

Hedonism |||||||||||||||| 70%

Materialism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Narcissism || 10%

Adventurousness |||||||||||| 43%

Work ethic |||||| 23%

Self absorbed |||| 16%

Conflict seeking |||||||||||||| 56%

Need to dominate |||||| 23%

Romantic |||||||||||||||| 70%

Avoidant || 10%

Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Wealth |||||| 23%

Dependency |||||||||||| 50%

Cautiousness |||||||||||| 43%

Sexuality |||||||||| 36%

Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Physical security |||||||||||||||| 63%

Physical fitness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Histrionic |||||||||||||| 56%

Paranoia |||| 16%

Vanity || 10%

Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 63%

Female cliche |||||||||||||| 56%

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

messy, depressed, introverted, feels invisible, does not make friends easily, nihilistic, reveals little about self, fragile, dark, bizarre, feels undesirable, dislikes leadership, reclusive, weird, irritable, frequently second guesses self, unassertive, unsympathetic, low self control, observer, worrying, phobic, suspicious, unproductive, avoidant, negative, bad at saving money, emotionally sensitive, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, submissive, daydreamer

Serial killer for me too...the sad part is that it's all true ](*,)