Kissing after oral/bj?

Seems nice to do than throwing up

Personally, I have never had someone opposed to kissing after oral on either party, but....that's just me. I know others are not so keen on it.

For me it's a matter of, if they are going to taste it, I can, and vice versa.

Heck if I love someone enough to make out with them with morning breath, I can handle kissing after oral

If i was sleeping with a guy who wouldn't kiss me after oral then I probably wouldn't sleep with him again.

If it was more seriousl I just wouldn't let him kiss me after going down on me.

I'm shocked at how some men (that I have spoken to in rl) seem to think that it is ok to refuse one but want the other.

Ultimately, I think it's hot.

Thoughts?

I just wish the question wasn't being asked by someone who isn't even legal to have sex.

In Montana the age of consent is 16 years of age but that only has to deal with statutory rape. I believe that Montana law does not establish an age in which it is lawful to have intercourse. Having intercourse at the age of 15 is legal according to the state of Montana law.

Thoughts?

I just wish the question wasn't being asked by someone who isn't even legal to have sex.

Sorry, but oral isn't the worst thing in this world. Neither is sex, I don't understand why in each thread by an underage youth talking or asking questions about sex people comment about they shouldnt be doing it. They shouldn't have to defend there position if they have come for help or a comment on someone else's. This forum is open to everyone, not just those of age to have sex.

Sorry, I don't mean to rant, just my thoughts.

I believe that as long as posters are over age 13- they can freely post on the site.

I tend to think a lot of people have sex before they are truly "ready". This goes for a 15 year-old and also for an adult who might have a one night stand with someone while on the rebound or adults who have sex soon after meeting someone because they hope it will lead to a commitment. Although "waiting" is a good idea- and an ideal many strive for- it does not always happen that way.

I honestly can't say what she posted would be anything different than what I would have wanted to know at age 15.

I just hope that when these activities are occurring- they are being practiced in the "safest" possible way. That goes for any age.

BellaDonna

Sorry, but oral isn't the worst thing in this world. Neither is sex, I don't understand why in each thread by an underage youth talking or asking questions about sex people comment about they shouldnt be doing it. They shouldn't have to defend there position if they have come for help or a comment on someone else's. This forum is open to everyone, not just those of age to have sex.

Sorry, I don't mean to rant, just my thoughts.

As a mother with 2 children, that was MY thoughts.

And for the above poster, she IS underage in my country. Maybe I just feel uncomfortable seeing that type of questions being asked by a child.

However as an adult with an extremely high sex drive, one that puts men on their knees... I adore kissing after oral.

That is the nastiest thing ever!!!

I make my boyfriend wash his hands and his face (around his mouth). And then I make him use Listerine. THENNNN we can kiss. We've fallen into that ritual now. Sorry, but I don't want to eat myself.

The last time he gave me oral, we sat and talked afterwards... then we started kissing. I TOTALLY forgot that he just gave me oral and I was screaming running to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He was cracking up the entire time. I KNEW this was going to happen. We would forget. And we did.

There was a Sex and the City episode about this. Miranda found it absolutely grotesque to be "eating herself" by kissing the guy who just gave her oral. That episode was funny. You should really watch that show, if you don't already.

You have alot of sexual issues, Crystal. I read your other thread about how you find a penis disgusting, and won't give your b/f oral. You should feel lucky that he is orally pleasuring you, given the fact you don't reciprocate.

Nasty? Girl, you haven't truly experienced the joys of sex!

Kissing a girl after she goes down on me is kind of a turn on. I don't mind tasting myself, and most women don't have a problem with a guy kissing them after they eat them. It's really not that big a deal, and I don't understand why it is to some people. Oh well, everyone has their hangups I guess.

Hey...anyone ever heard of "snowballing"?????????????????

i can't help but go for the quick multiple entendre, Dako; it's just a character flaw. however, my previous post does represent my honest feelings on the subject.

edit weighing in on the Listerine issue: i don't think it's right to criticize those who are not comfortable in this area. some people are just more fastidious than others.

You have alot of sexual issues, Crystal. I read your other thread about how you find a penis disgusting, and won't give your b/f oral. You should feel lucky that he is orally pleasuring you, given the fact you don't reciprocate.

Nasty? Girl, you haven't truly experienced the joys of sex!

Kissing a girl after she goes down on me is kind of a turn on. I don't mind tasting myself, and most women don't have a problem with a guy kissing them after they eat them. It's really not that big a deal, and I don't understand why it is to some people. Oh well, everyone has their hangups I guess.

Hey...anyone ever heard of "snowballing"?????????????????

I don't have sexual issues because I'm not sexual. I'm young and a virgin.

Stop acting like it's such a crime to not fit in with everyone else and their sexual issues.

Btw, my boyfriend says I don't need to reciprocate if I am not comfortable with it. He totally respects me. Our relationship is not built on sex. It's more than that.

So give me a break.

i didn't realize it at first, but the OP's question is virtually the same as whether or not you would eat yourself. i've always wondered if i would if i could. i'm leaning toward "no", though, because in the end i wouldn't know whether to spit or go blind.

^ That was too funny SB !!!

In reply to the original post,,,,,,, I see nothing wrong with kissing after oral. Either way it does not disgust me. I have heard of people that were highly disgusted just by the thought of it. I guess it is all just personal preferences.