I Feel Stupid Posting This

Wow....I can relate to a few of those. The way she got me to talk to her again last year (and end up back together with her) was by saying she thought she might be pregnant. THAT was eerily familiar.

When I dated a girl last year when we broke up, it turned out to be one of her friends. She was always trying to start trouble between us, and constantly snubbed the poor girl. After I broke up with her from it all and I got back together with the psycho- * * * * *, she would always try to get really cuddly when the other girl came anywhere near. That made me SO incredibly mad; that other girl shouldn't have had to put up with seeing that. I always pushed her away when she did it. What right did she have to get jealous of me finding another relationship when she herself had given me up to find 17 online and offline ones?

Yep, she checks out as a loser.

Yep, she checks out as a loser.

OK, after my failed first love and marriage of 9+years, I quickly got involved with a loser girl, which eventually broke my back before getting better.

I questioned my motives for doing so and resolved that my self confidence and self esteem was badly bruised and that I was fairly depressed.

So, please think about what goes on inside you.