potential emergency situation please help

wanderer

i really need some advice here, it might be an emergency. my girlfriend and i just recently started having sex (we were both virgins up until a few days ago). she's been on the pill for about a week and a half, but last night she missed her pill (she had it the night before) and she took her pill just now (11pm is when she usually takes it)

we just had sex about a half hour ago, and the condom broke. i didn't ejaculate inside her, i pulled out because i felt it snap and i ejaculated a second or two after i pulled out and moved away from her. i need some advice here, what are the chances that she could get pregnant? she missed her pill last night but i didn't ejaculate inside her but ive heard there might be small amounts of sperm in pre-cum, which might have rubbed off when i was still inside her.

could she get pregnant from this?? i really need some help, we're panicking here. thanks

the only problem is that planned parenthood is closed tomorrow (sunday) so we'll have to get the prescription on monday, which means she might not get the actual pill until tuesday, and by then it's been three days. we figure we have until 10pm on tuesday, which is 72 hours.

i heard somewhere that you can take a few regular birthcontrol pills to equal one morning after pill since the pills are so similar. is this just a myth? why does planned parenthood have to be closed on sundays..

we went to planned parenthood today and explained what happened. they told us we were fine and didn't need the ec. my gf takes yaz and it says on the insert that she's covered 7 days after the sunday start. we had sex 14 days after she started it and even though she missed the day before she was still covered.