Getting excited in a second

Hi ppl

I have an embarrassing question....

Is it possible for a guy to be turned on by just a voice or a look? My bf gets quickly turned on just by looking at me or hearing my voice on the phone. For example, once we were at the restaurant, and teasingly, I sensually pulled out my tongue and licked my lips as I stared at him. Well, he went crazy and asked me to stop and not torture him cause he wouldn't be able to control himself! But to me, it was nothing and I never thought in a million years he'd react that way. Flirty yes, but not ga-ga.

But sometimes I don't do anything except stare at him and he's gone in a frenzy!

Anyway, I just want to know if it's indeed possible for a guy to get aroused with almost nothing or is he pulling my leg? I have a hard time believing that I would cause him such excitment that fast.

I can get an actual erection watching my girl eat at a restaurant. All she has to do is indicate there is something seductive on her mind.

In fact she doesn't technically have to do that even. I have become quite hard at work standing around thinking of her. As long as other people are there it keeps me pretty well in check.

lol I love teasing my fiance...he ends up having to walk out of whatever place we were in (movies, restaurant) behind me!! He doesn't hate me at all for it...just gets him fired up for some pay back

Oh there is some very serious payback. And my girlfriend knows what is coming to her later on. I just have to be careful not to get her to the point where she runs and hides when I see her.

Oh there is some very serious payback. And my girlfriend knows what is coming to her later on. I just have to be careful not to get her to the point where she runs and hides when I see her.

Yeah but sometimes the "punishment" of teasing a man HARSHLY in public is TOTALLY worth it!!!!! I can see it in his eyes when we are about to leave too....haha. I know it's going to be a very good night! Of course it's even more fun when he's walking behind me "threatening" me. He whispers in my ear "just wait till we're in the car" or "just wait till we get home" I can only laugh!