whats wrong with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend (of 4 years) has a problem when it comes to sex.

1) In the rare event that we do have sex, it only lasts for a minute or two

because she just finishes that fast.

2) When its over, its OVER! She won't even think about letting me finish,

so i have to finish on my own.

3) There is only one position, ME one top! Thats gets so boring because i

am told to lie on her and i feel like im going to squash her.

4) She won't "lend a hand" in helping me to finish, and let me tell you that

finishing in the toilet is not the sexiest thing in the world!

and finally 5) When i try to talk to her about this she gets all pissed off

bitchy and can't understand why i don't really enjoy it!

If anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

WOW some women you have there. Ummm let me ask is there any forplay involved before the SEX? maybe that is what she would want more of? Playing around acting things out? or just the fact that your so Good in bed you make her orgasm so quick..That she feels complete and not in the mood anymore, but i sense a strong side of her being bored with sex, And maybe it's with you, Or maybe not? you start to talk to her and she gets upset....well that is a telling me that she isn't trying to hard to tell you whats wrong. But there is something wrong.

Sorry about this But I'm going to leave this open for other people to comment on, just because i'm still a virgin myself. and wont feel right saying anything. Don't worry more people here will comment on what you posted, just takes a while sometimes..

That response you made about forplay made me laugh because i realized i forgot to put that in there with the other five problems! She says she doesn't like oral sex done on her, or the use a fingers for that matter, nor does she like anything to do with her breasts.

She just starts works it in with no forplay, finishes, and then is done with all of it. I also forgot to put that i can't use a condom because it dries her out really fast and is painful. So i have to be real careful and because of this i end up thinking more about getting her pregnant than i do actually trying to enjoy it for the short time it lasts. She won't go to the doctor or anything to figure out whats wrong. I don't know what to do.

Hi XXXtripleXXX!

I understand your concerns.

I have two questions though, does she do any foreplay for you? Perhaps getting you closer to orgasm before insertion would help make things more even between the two of you...

The other question is, have you used lubricated condoms? The non-lubricated can definitely be a problem for some people...

I'm not sure if I'm going the right direction, but I hope this helps.

S.A.M.

Lubricated condoms are all i buy! The non lubricated dont even feel good to me. She occasionally ( and by that i mean 1 in every 20 times) will do foreplay for me.

And I know i keep adding things to my list, but she can't stand to make any noise either. I can't help that the bed makes noise but it bothers her for some reason.

I am seriously thinking about getting a friend with the so-called "benefits!"

it sounds to me like this girl just doesn't enjoy sex. I'm the complete opposite of her lol. Maybe she just isn't mature enough to have sex??? I don't quite understand how she thinks b/c it seems to me having sex with her wouldn't be worth it. Good idea to get a friend with benefits but don't get a mistress...it just causes problems...trust me b/c I'm my ex's mistress lol.

Forget the mistress or the friend with "benefits". Is this someone you're considering spending the rest of your life with? I'm trying to picture how fun it would be to finish myself off in the toilet for the next 30 years.

My g/f is not the best I ever had, but she tries to please me just as I try to please her. It's kind of hard dumping someone over sex, but come on. How much longer can you stand that?

----

hi xxxtriplexxx,

wow, you have some serious issues with your girlfriend.

Obviously she doesn't like sex at all. I was thinking, maybe she had some bad sexual experiences in the past?

Maybe she can't relax bcause you have unprotected sex, have you ever been tested on hiv? or she is afraid to become pregnant. if so i would propose to use some water based lubricant with the condom, or maybe her gynaecologist has some other birth control suggestions- she doesn't have to tell him that she has sex problems.

hope that helped

blonde

This is just speculation, but I find it hard to believe a girl could "finish" in a couple minutes, without foreplay, without much actual "action" during sex. If I had to guess, I'd say she's faking being "done" and is just doing that to pacify you. She knows you'll just finish things yourself, so she puts on a show, then leaves you out to dry?

Maybe I'm way off, but that's how I read it. As to why she doesn't want sex, that's anyone's guess.

Guy

• 4 weeks later...

She needs to learn.

She needs some sex education.

Like a 'frog in the well' she has not been exposed to the thrills of sex.

Your training is likely to prolonged.

Like don't have sex with her. Ask her to masturbate you.

Something out of the ordinary I think.

Hey, PM me and we will try different ideas. I will write up something for you.

No offense but your gf and my bf would be a perfect match when it comes to the bedroom. He doesnt like to help me out and when hes done thats the end but we do have different position and stuff like that. I guess you can say I am more of a freak when it comes to sex.

I sympithise with you. Theres not really any advice that I know of to give you but just keep trying.