Girls, what are your worst experience(s) during sex?

I remember when my boyfriend and I were going at it and the position I was in wasn't keeping him hard enough, so he had to stop. I felt kinda bad because I thought it was something I did because he seemed kind of frustrated. So I had asked him if there was anything I could do and his reply was "Yes, but you won't do it" in a not so nice tone. Meaning go down on him. Mind you, he was my first and sex was and still is a new thing for me. My heart sank when he said that to me because I felt like it was my fault. I tried to hold back the tears so bad. I felt like total * * * *. I lied and said I was fine when he asked if I was ok and then we just continued on.

I later told him about it and he had no idea. He said he was probably just frustrated because he wasn't sure what I'd be comfortable with. But at least he apologized and felt bad about it.

... I later told him about it and he had no idea. He said he was probably just frustrated because he wasn't sure what I'd be comfortable with. But at least he apologized and felt bad about it.

It is quite common for men to lose errections. Them also get very frustrated with themselves which kills it.

Thinking is deadly you know. For example: I hate telephone calls because nobody calls me until something is on fire. Errection over. Also working on the computer and especially posting on ENA until midnight and trying to have sex does not work well for me. The mind stays here for a while. Now we have a policy that at 22:00 all computers are off limits.

It is good to unwind for an hour by talking together. Well, one always should talk.

Mental togetherness is good preparation for physical togetherness - arousal and errections.

The biggest and the one that sticks out constantly is ****getting married and limiting myself to bordom****

Then there would be the **when he goes ummm...south...he ALWAYS has to blow his nose because it starts to run and he's like, sniff....sniff...sniff

WHO DOES THAT!? I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!

Then there would be the****can you even have one, my tongue is tired?!?! WELL NO, NOT NOW THANK YOU!!!!

Last but certainly not least would be the 30 seconds of sex

nottoogreen, yeah it didn't bother me that he lost his erection, but i think his reponse to me asking if i could help him hurt me because he had been trying to get me to go down on him and really i wasn't ready. last thing you want to do is pressure your partner to do something they're not ready to do. so i just felt that he was pissed at me because i wouldn't do it.

but i hope i never feel that bad ever again.

nottoogreen, yeah it didn't bother me that he lost his erection, but i think his reponse to me asking if i could help him hurt me because he had been trying to get me to go down on him and really i wasn't ready. last thing you want to do is pressure your partner to do something they're not ready to do. so i just felt that he was pissed at me because i wouldn't do it.

but i hope i never feel that bad ever again.

Was insensitive of him. Done that too though. Meanwhile, I learned that it is best to make a girl want, rather then to want.

My close friend was raped by her boyfriend. I think that constitutes bad sex...another friend was felt up and down by a frat boy when she was too drunk to move. Later on when she confronted him, he told her that it was her fault that she got so drunk. It sounded awful. I remember that she called me on the phone a few hours after it happened. She was awake and realized everything, but couldn't move her body to get away. So yeah, defintiely a don't. But don't worry, I don't generalize all guys through my two friends' bad experiences.

Let me think about bad experiences for myself. I've never gone all the way with a guy, but I have gotten to third base. "Water fauceting" of the breasts is definitely the worst. This one guy just kept twisting my breasts like he was turning a water faucet on. It hurt like crazy and when I told him to stop, he told me that it would feel better if I got used to it. I've talked to a lot of girls and it seems a lot of guys don't really understand how to work the breasts. Haha.

Another guy kept trying to do sexual things 3 AM in the morning after I had settled into bed next to him and wanted to sleep, but he NEVER wanted to do it anytime else. So everytime I was giving him a handjob or a blowjob (he never, ever went down on me. No man I've been with has...) I kept thinking "please come so I can sleep. Please come so I can sleep."

My close friend was raped by her boyfriend. I think that constitutes bad sex...another friend was felt up and down by a frat boy when she was too drunk to move. Later on when she confronted him, he told her that it was her fault that she got so drunk. It sounded awful. I remember that she called me on the phone a few hours after it happened. She was awake and realized everything, but couldn't move her body to get away. So yeah, defintiely a don't. But don't worry, I don't generalize all guys through my two friends' bad experiences.

Expected for rape to come up, too sad.

Let me think about bad experiences for myself. I've never gone all the way with a guy, but I have gotten to third base. "Water fauceting" of the breasts is definitely the worst. This one guy just kept twisting my breasts like he was turning a water faucet on. It hurt like crazy and when I told him to stop, he told me that it would feel better if I got used to it. I've talked to a lot of girls and it seems a lot of guys don't really understand how to work the breasts. Haha.

Beats me why someone would do that. Some guy who hurts you anywhere seems to have no respect, be careful, he may become a problem.

Another guy kept trying to do sexual things 3 AM in the morning after I had settled into bed next to him and wanted to sleep, but he NEVER wanted to do it anytime else. So everytime I was giving him a handjob or a blowjob (he never, ever went down on me. No man I've been with has...) I kept thinking "please come so I can sleep. Please come so I can sleep."

LOL/CRY Why are you doing this to yourself, it sounds humiliating, like to be a sex slave?

Seriously, forget about this kind of guy, no need to throw your dignity away.

A man who can't go down on his girl seems a whimp to me.

A man who can't make a girl orgasm and has orgasms is no man. He is sub-animal, just using her body.

Some men are so dumb and selfish, they do not understand that the best way to have lots of sex is with a girl who enjoys sex.

BTW, alcohol in some people decreases respect, and increases the risk for abusive behavior.

Be patient, your prince will come.

Possibly my worst sexual experience was at 2.30am at a house party.

I was lying on a sofa with a 6ft 2ins cute Australian that I'd fancied for a long time. I kissed him, he kissed me back. After a while, he asked if we could move to the bathroom.

We managed not to wake anyone up, and got to the bathroom.

To cut a bit of a long story short, he followed me into the bathroom, locked the door and stood against it, and pressured me in a very unbecoming way to do a variety of things.

He was 6ft +, I was 5ft 5ins. I'll admit, I was scared.

He never spoke to me again.

The biggest and the one that sticks out constantly is ****getting married and limiting myself to bordom****

Then there would be the **when he goes ummm...south...he ALWAYS has to blow his nose because it starts to run and he's like, sniff....sniff...sniff

WHO DOES THAT!? I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!

Then there would be the****can you even have one, my tongue is tired?!?! WELL NO, NOT NOW THANK YOU!!!!

Last but certainly not least would be the 30 seconds of sex

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!! he he ..

Bad Sexual Experience...

hmmm so many to choose from.

How about the 1st time... one huge sword thrust forward splitting me in two.. and done. and I thought.. "YOU have to be kidding me... thats what all the hype is all about?? uh uh.. never again."

Oh yeah... he he... "You came right...." uhhhh no!!! did you hear me calling GOD YET??????

ohhhhhhhhh... the best... when you are with a guy that is so small you can NOT feel if he's even gotten in there... and then... he doesn't make a peep as he's going at it... and rolls off you. And you sooooo want to ask... "uhhhh did you.. ummm just.... come?" OMG.. . Can that constitute as BAD sex... if you didn't think you even HAD sex.. and you didn't get ANYTHING from it...

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!! he he ..

Bad Sexual Experience...

hmmm so many to choose from.

How about the 1st time... one huge sword thrust forward splitting me in two.. and done. and I thought.. "YOU have to be kidding me... thats what all the hype is all about?? uh uh.. never again."

Oh yeah... he he... "You came right...." uhhhh no!!! did you hear me calling GOD YET??????

ohhhhhhhhh... the best... when you are with a guy that is so small you can NOT feel if he's even gotten in there... and then... he doesn't make a peep as he's going at it... and rolls off you. And you sooooo want to ask... "uhhhh did you.. ummm just.... come?" OMG.. . Can that constitute as BAD sex... if you didn't think you even HAD sex.. and you didn't get ANYTHING from it...

Oh, how grand isn't it!

I don't really have any stories quite like the rest, but a friend of mine and her fiance were visiting her parents, and her fiance was going down on her when her mom walked in. He went downstairs a little bit later, and her mom said "Sean, if I'd known you were hungry, I would have fixed you breakfast."

I would have died of embarrassment. I'd prefer it if my mother would keep pretending I'm a virgin.

tehahahe!!!!!

that has so happened to me....i had to feel down there to check he was in!!!

tehahahe!!!!!

that has so happened to me....i had to feel down there to check he was in!!!

Honestly I thought I was gonna die.. I didn't say a word. But I'm thinking.. "did you.. did we... was that... eh?????"

and the best afterward.... he says.."Wow that was great!!! the best I ever had."

HOw dO You RESPOND TO THAT???? Just grin.. .and say uh huh.

Hmmm...

worst ever (aside from the fact that a 54 yr old man was my first kiss, among other things when I was like, nine)?

Probably my bf from when I was 13...I was blowing him and he did that charming hand-on-back-of-head thing. That killed my willingness to do anymore. Didn't help I was already having flashbacks.

I don't blame him though, I was his first serious gf, and the first grrrrl he'd been sexual with, so it wasn't like he was trying to be mean or anything.

Well the worst has to be when i met up with a guy who I was friends with at uni last week. We went on a date and he ended up touching my breasts and crotch area even though i kept saying no and he kept on and on, then pressuring me to kiss him and kept forcing my hand onto his erection. What a sh**! I can tell you I quickly left!

There was another time when I tried to give my then bf a multiple orgasm - it worked but he shouted at me saying i was cruel to suddenly stop the pleasure just as he came which made me feel humiliated.