Hate Being So Short!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm between 5'2" and 5'3" and it's an annoying height. I'm too tall for petite length jeans and I'm too short for regular. Other than that I don't mind at all. My tall friend who's 5'4" likes me because I'm the only one in the group shorter than her. Nope, other than the jeans thing I don't mind. I like tall guys so it works out for me. It doesn't take much for me to think someone is tall. My boyfriend is 6'2" though, which is nice but it makes me feel even shorter.

I'm between 5'2" and 5'3" and it's an annoying height. I'm too tall for petite length jeans and I'm too short for regular. Other than that I don't mind at all. My tall friend who's 5'4" likes me because I'm the only one in the group shorter than her. Nope, other than the jeans thing I don't mind. I like tall guys so it works out for me. It doesn't take much for me to think someone is tall. My boyfriend is 6'2" though, which is nice but it makes me feel even shorter.

lol I know what you mean about the jeans thing!! Actually a lot of stores are going to stop selling petite...Sacs is one of them! AHHH! A conspiracy! I think the crazy thing is my fiance being 6'2 to my 5'4...I can stand behind him and not be seen...he has very broad shoulders and muscles from head to toe! lol

I know whatcha mean, I'm 5'3, maybe 5'4 at the most. I'm always digging for those platforms of mine.

...Though, I don't mind so much anymore, at least I'm not a tree like some of the chicks I know who are like 6'2.

As for the opposite sex, as long as they're a little bit taller than me, I'm satisfied.

You think it sucks being a short girl...it's 1000 times worse being a short guy! Short girls can find plenty of dates but short guys cannot. And I know how it feels to be treated like a child because of your height. Some tall girls think it gives them the right to be 'big-sisterly' towards me, even if they are my age.

Ok I know this sounds shallow, but I WISH I was taller!!!!!!

I'm like 5'2 or 5'3 and though I'm proportionate I just feel like

a little dwarf!!!!! lol Wearing heels and platform shoes help

and elongate me...but I HATE being short!!!! Even being 5'5 or 5'6

would be nice. Then again I have curly hair and wish it was straight,

so I suppose we'll always have soemthing to complain about huh????

How tall are all of you guys???

Whats your preference to the opposite sex??

I think 5'2" or 5'3" is the perfect height for a girl! I love short girls.

Honestly, 5'5" or 5'6" is like the limit for height for a girl, IMO. I find shorter girls really attractive.

(And BTW, I am 6'1" myself...)

In summary, short girls ROCK.

I can't believe all these girls would want to change something so great about themselves! Wow.

But that's just how I see it. I've always saw being tall as a masculine quality (guys are taller than girls as a rule), so maybe that's why I think the way I do.

Ok I know this sounds shallow, but I WISH I was taller!!!!!!

I'm like 5'2 or 5'3 and though I'm proportionate I just feel like

a little dwarf!!!!! lol Wearing heels and platform shoes help

and elongate me...but I HATE being short!!!! Even being 5'5 or 5'6

would be nice. Then again I have curly hair and wish it was straight,

so I suppose we'll always have soemthing to complain about huh????

I would give anything to be that height and not a stupid bean stalk of 6 ft "2 1/2". If there was a special formula in which I could make myself shorter even if it were to work for only a day I would try it on.

At that height you'll find lots of guys while I'll forever be single. I always hated my height and still do.

I would give anything to be that height and not a stupid bean stalk of 6 ft "2 1/2". If there was a special formula in which I could make myself shorter even if it were to work for only a day I would try it on.

At that height you'll find lots of guys while I'll forever be single. I always hated my height and still do.

Awww, I just want to give you a big hug! Lots of models are tall and beautiful! You have height...now show off those legs!!!

Jus go with what ya got.

I'm really small (yeah smaller than you), but a lot of the guys like to pick me up if I let them ahah. I also look older than I really am, so it works. What's annoying is when people think I'm younger than I am..hah my height doesn't bother me til someone feels the need to point out the obvious.

it's all good though. Smile and win em over. : ]

I am bearly 5'5"

My boyfriend is 6'2"!!!

Big difference. We got used to it. I was unsure in the beginning, the way we would kiss and hug. Now it means nothing. We were both shocked the other day when we stood in the mirror and actually looked at the difference. We had completely forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...