Sex in Water

Mommy - it is "safe" and some find it quite pleasurable. I personally don't like the intense friction. too much wetness = too much friction and has an artificial dry feeling. I didn't like it, but that was me. It is safe tho, yes.
You can use an oil based lubricant to combat this

I was never fond of any of it. I get leg cramps in the shower, the pool is just too slippery, and it doesn't feel good, and the hot tub is nice, but the heat and the water doesn't really do it.

However, it's fine to do. It's something to try on the line of "to do's."

Getting caught isn't embarrassing. It's like what I tell younger guys buying condoms.

Why would they laugh and snicker? Your the one having sex and they aren't!

haha- you have a point!

Water sex can be fun, get the right kind of lubricants though! I found a good list for water sex in Cosmo. I'll search through the millions and get the list out to ya! Although I know that dirty water can't be good (bacteria) so it some instances (ocean or hot water (jacuzzi, hottub, etc)) I wouldn't do it too much!

Sorry DN, I do not agree with that links contents.

Also, water can be pushed up into the vagina, out the fallopian tubes and into your abdomen. This can cause a serious infection.

It's not safe, potential of infection, water being pumped through the cervix can cause lots of problems greater than vaginal douching all the way to infertility.