am i still virgin? my bf touched me and did everythnig but he didnt enter it insode me sometimes i fingure myself but just between lines i never go deep inside the whole !! how shall i know am virin or no? without a doctor??

I so don't mean to be rude, I really, REALLY, don't. But could you please use better spelling in your post next time? I can't really understand what you are trying to say.

So, just going by your thread title and what I could decipher I don't think you are a virgin. I think virginity is extremely overrated. I think if you've had any sexual contact you are no longer a virgin...That would including kissing and fondling, not just intercourse.

However, from a technical standpoint, if he didn't penetrate your vagina(which is what I think you're trying to say) then you are a virgin. But please know that fellatio and anal sex are both forms of intercourse. I know that many people believe they aren't...

As it is if you've done everything but vaginal sex I would advise you to see a gynecologist...Just to be on the safe side.

Good luck.

To me, vaginal intercourse = sex. So.. unless you've had vaginal intercourse I'd consider you a virgin. (And for those who aren't straight obviously other forms of sex would cause you to loose your virginity because well, the sex is different.) To me anyway.

If you haven't had vaginal intercourse you are a virgin.

I'm a bit unsure of what you mean by "between lines" but, oh well.

You know you are a virgin if a penis has not been inside your vagina.

Exercise and other activities can cause the hymen to rupture so that is not always an accurate indicator.

If these activities are causing you so much distress please stop engaging in them. And especially if your boyfriend is still the guy you have referred to in previous posts - he is not good for you.

calm down you guys sussor tod is right ..am from arabic country thats why i am kind off scared and i keep posting every day maybe with diffrent titles but same point.. well he didnt enter his penis inside me and i didnt use toys .. he only touched me thats it !! .... sorry if i some times type wrong spelling , its just because i type so fast..

i am sorry you guys if i caused any problem i am just worried .. i have alot of problems , and i cant talk to any1 but you guys here, i wonder if you leave me who will talk to me !! ..

Well ok TOD, no need to shout some say you can look in the mirror at your va-j-j and see if your hymen has been ruptured or not! It is only about an inch or so in from the opening! If you are worried about breaking it maybe stop fingering yourself!

No sexual intercourse = virgin. Hymen or no hymen, if you haven't had sex with anyone than you are a virgin.

Excuse me, please don't shout. She did not ask if her hymen had been broken. She asked if she was still a virgin. The answer to that truly depends on what you consider the definition of a virgin to be. It this thread she made no mention of her reason for asking or her origin.

Z9z, if he only touched you then you have nothing to worry about.

For the record I just wanted her to understand that if she is having ANY kind of sex that she should be careful. I just think she may be confused as to what having sex is.

Excuse me, please don't shout. She did not ask if her hymen had been broken. She asked if she was still a virgin. The answer to that truly depends on what you consider the definition of a virgin to be. It this thread she made no mention of her reason for asking or her origin.

Well, I'm sorry, but for the world she lives in, her question was very accurate. In the Islamic world, broken himen = not virgin.

Maybe she didn't worded it properly for occidental people to understand it,.

Honestly, if the reason for your asking is because you are from an Arabic country I can't answer that. I do not know what your culture considers a virgin to be. I believe it is the hymen being intact so I can guess that if it is still there you are a virgin and if it isn't you are not.

Hmm.. I haven't been a virgin for a long (long) time but I'm pretty sure that you could see it. Maybe you could find a small mirror and take a peak.

It is a layer of skin that partially covers your vaginal opening. Some women don't even have one though and they can also break just from daily activities.

Hmm.. I haven't been a virgin for a long (long) time but I'm pretty sure that you could see it. Maybe you could find a small mirror and take a peak.

It is a layer of skin that partially covers your vaginal opening. Some women don't even have one though and they can also break just from daily activities.

Hahaha, I hear ya, and I never knew back then that you could see it either. There is a very interesting thread someone put up ( I think it was Annie) that had pictures of what the hymen looks like. So, take a peek in a mirror and see if you can find anything that looks similar to those pictures...

Well, that is how her culture works. What I'm worried about is that she is getting bombarded with "western" advise, while she lives under the rules of the Islam. All that advise will get to do is confuse her.

People may tell her that unless there is intercourse she is virgin utill they are blue in the face, however, that won't change the fact that in her culture, even if it was through fingering, a broken hymen is enough for her not to be considered a virgin.

My first post on this thread was about that. People are focusing on what they believe is virginity, not what this girl's culture considers it. And while she lives under those rules, those are the rules that count, not what is considered a virgin on the western world.

Now, what she was asking, even if badly phrased, was if her hymen had been broken by her fingering and masturbation, not if she is a virgin or not (translated to more understandable terms for people in different cultures).

I don't really see why only vaginal sex counts as "intercourse", when in reality intercourse would be anything done in an intimate/sexual way and oral sex or anal sex does count as intimate. Once when either genitals come into contact or you feel them in your mouth then you aren't a virgin no more, so to answer the question, nope, you're not a virgin anymore.

I don't really see why only vaginal sex counts as "intercourse", when in reality intercourse would be anything done in an intimate/sexual way and oral sex or anal sex does count as intimate. Once when either genitals come into contact or you feel them in your mouth then you aren't a virgin no more, so to answer the question, nope, you're not a virgin anymore.

Ah, this is what I was talking about...

According to the Islam, she could have given oral sex to 100 men, but if her hymen is in one piece, she is a virgin. OK, it is an exageration, but I hope the point gets accross.