I just recently got dumped by my BF

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome to ENA. Sorry you have gone throught a break up.

Can you tell us the reason for the break up?

Sometimes the No contact is best. It is hard to tell in some cases what is the best thing to do. Since he has blocked you and does not answer your phone calls , it seems he does not wish to have any contact with you. If this is the case it might be where its best to move on and forget him.

I understand you miss him and want to talk. How old are you two and how long had you been seeing each other ? It would really help to know the reason for your parting.

Oh i'm sorry

Well we have been going out since march of 2005

we broke up and got back together then broke up before

but saturday (july 1st) he got mad at me over a damn away message

and just dumped me over the net.. he told me not to speaking to him ever again and the relationship is OVER

We are both 19.. i thought we was doing good but i guess i was wrong

I honestly feel like he wanted to dump me for awhile but he didn't know how to do it...:sigh:

Yea

Because today i was just crying over him

Uncontrollably

He has blocked me before then came back... but in my away message I put

"why am i wasting my time" I was just upset and pissed off at him! But instead he got mad over that...and just broke it off

I really thought that was childish of him

Don't contact him. Every decision you've ever made was because you wanted something. He decided that he wanted something by dumping you. He showed his intentions and begging isn't going to help you... it will just make you seem needy.

I guess so..

I think he wanted something else..and when i put that message up..

That was his time to break it off

RAWK....As Coollady said, right now NC seems to be the best approach as he has you blocked. This happened to me last year...I was blocked by someone I really really liked. I first went No Contact....but I slipped a lot, sometimes only making it a week or two at a time, but then I finally decided to get serious and did not contact him for a cople months. NO calls. NO emails...nada. It was hard, but I did it. Then I resumed very Limited Contact. Just recently we began talking again and he professed interest in me again...but it took a LONG time and a LOT of patience on my part.I simply gave up hope of us EVER reconciling I had to show him I respected him and what HE wanted. We are not back "together" by any means, but this is a start. DO NOT email him from another screen name. He will see you as a stalker....you need to show him you can move on. For now anyway.

well if you look at the message your basically why are you wasting your time? thats pretty childish as well.. Hes going to be mad for a few days, so I would suggest maybe not talking for a week or two then ask him out for coffee to talk

Thanks..

I had sent him a message under another name the same day he blocked me..And he blocked that s/n too

Was that a good idea?

I know he has a myspace page.. and i go on it a lot just to see his face..

but do you think i should stop doing that?

well if you look at the message your basically why are you wasting your time? thats pretty childish as well.. Hes going to be mad for a few days, so I would suggest maybe not talking for a week or two then ask him out for coffee to talk

Yes thats true.

I was being childish... i should of told him that i was mad at him before i put the message up

Maybe we would be still together right now

Yes..sending him emails under other screen names is stalkerish..and maipulative. He will KNOW its you............if you must contact him ONE MORE time before disappearing ..I would leave ONE voice mail apologizing for the way things ended and say you will respect his wishes for no contact...then DISAPPEAR. For a good couple months. He may miss you....he may not....but the point is to get YOUR emotions under control until you're strong enough to contact him again.

Thanks..

I had sent him a message under another name the same day he blocked me..And he blocked that s/n too

Was that a good idea?

I know he has a myspace page.. and i go on it a lot just to see his face..

but do you think i should stop doing that?

I think you should give him space, what you are doing is making yourself look very desperate to get back with him, very needy in other words!

I advise against creating new accounts to send him messages because he will find out who it is sooner or later so your best bet is to just give him some time and see how things turn out.

PR

Yep , I agree, that you should keep the no contact in place, and stop messaging him under any screen names and stay away from his MySpace and any other profiles or anything.

Stop acting like you care one way or the other. If he wants to contact you , he will find a way. Otherwise, I say move on, and just see what happens.

I agree, don't contact him for a while, give him some space and time. maybe, maybe, in a 3 weeks or so, call him and ask him to meet for coffee, so you can talk.

but in the meantime, contacting him through other sn's will just piss him off and won't make him listen to you. he'll just get angry.

Hang in there!!!! (HUGS)