Weird question?

This is for the girls and I know this is kinda weird but humor me. When you sleep with a new guy how much do you compare him to your ex's? What do you compare? Do you compare his body type? His technique? Penis size?

Have you ever been with a new guy and thought wow he isn't that good, Mr Ex what so much better...or wow this new guy is really big...or wow he is really small etc...?

• 2 weeks later...

i dont really compare unless im not satisfied with the current boyfriend....then your mind starts to wonder and things like "wow body and penis size does make a difference" but generally i dont believe it truly matters. time to teach and explore new techniques. its all a learning process i guess.

It's human. We will compare...not necessarily good to bad. We'll compare the differences definitely! I mean why do we say that this is the best sex we've ever had if we didn't compare it to before?! Uh oh!

I've only been w/ one guy besides my fiance. I wouldn't even call sex before him sex...especially since he's made me very comfortable with myself in opening up and doing what I feel without being afraid he'll laugh at me!

I've had sex with 4 people, had oral sex with around 10. I have to say, I do compare! It's not necessarily good or bad that I'm comparing. There are just so many different types of bodies and I love to see them. Of all those, the only penis I didn't like was one where he couldn't get hard. He had too much to drink. Technique is probably the most noticeable difference. I tend to prefer being with the guys that don't spend all their time playing with my boobs.

I don't compare. I do have encounters that I've enjoyed more than others and I'll remember them fondly when I'm alone. But I can't say that I've ever thought about an ex during the "heat of the moment". I enjoy the differences of lovers; one that was “bigger”, another one “smaller”, shy ones, aggressive ones… I would be horrified if no matter whom I slept with, it was always exactly the same.

No, I don't "compare" them. When I am single or what have you, I may reflect back on certain ex's or experiences, but more in a "man I am single and oh so horny and my brain is making me think of things" kinda of way and not a "I wish they were here" way.

I guess if I was with someone lacking in some aspect/technique in bed I may remember back on "how so-and-so had a good technique" but not WHILE in bed with them, that tends to be for reflection later...lol....and then maybe I could try and um...teach them....

Honestly, when I am with someone I care about a lot, they occupy up all my "sex brain" and are more than enough for me! If I was at a point I was comparing them to past lovers, I would probably be thinking they weren't the person I should be with, right?