I love my friends more than they love me

So, its a friday night, I just got home, I'm a little tipsy, I heard a sad song on the radio, and now I'm in one of those "thinking" moods, where I just ponder my feelings. If my friends knew I came home writing this, I'd be ostracized as gay. Thats why I love the internet ;o

So I was thinking about my friends, and it dawned on me...I really love some of my friends. Some are girls, some are guys, but this probably applies more to the girl ones, I have a different "closeness" with them.. I just care about them HUGELY, and would easily give my life for 5 or 6 of them without a thought...I'd do anything for them. I think about them alot, and I genuinely just love them.

And I got to thinking...how many of them feel the same way about me? And the more I thought about it...the more I started to doubt that my friends loved me as much as I loved them. I'm just not convinced that any of them actually think about me daily, as I do them? Would any of them cry at my funeral? How far would they go for me (think SAW the movie) ?

Meh, thats pretty much my post. Does anyone else ever think this way? Do the rest of you love your friends as much as I love mine, or am I weird? If you guys care about your friends seriously, then maybe mine care about me as well ;o

Thats my friday-night monologue, thanks for reading

Yes i would do anything for my friends, i would easily die for them. And im th same i dont think they love me ask much as i love them, and i dont think they would cry if i died they proberly wouldnt even notice

I do love many of my friends, and yes I too feel as though I love them more then they love me. Some aren't there for me even when I am repeatedly there for them. It's just the way life is though, some people don't like you, some people do, and some people don't like/love you as much as you like/love them.

Sometimes I have felt that way. Othertime I've felt like it's the other way around - with some of my friends loving me more than I love them.

It balances out somehow. People never cease to surprise me. Sometimes someone I figured didn't care at all, is the one who is there when it truly counts.

It's so trite but becoming increasily more true to me that if you can love yourself and others; others will love you.

tc

You see love has to be UNCONDITIONALLY.

Most of the people will layer their love with conditions AKA i only love you if you love me back, but you should love your friends even if they don't love you back, heck actually you should love everything and everyone unconditionally.

Nothing in the universe can make you happy exept loving and helping other people, this is why love is so important because it gives meaning to our existence, to love is to care , and friends should care about eachother. That's what makes you friends to begin with. Even if the other doesn't love you back, you want to keep on continuesly investing in love.