Why did he only last 2 minutes?

Just a quick question....liked this guy at work for ages and we kinda had a bit of a thing goin on- flirtin an stuff for about two years. We finally got together and had sex for the first time after 2 years of games and suspense. I was so turned on but he came after about 10 thrusts!! Is this because he finds me attractive/ has a problem/ hadnt masturbated in a while? or what? hope it shows that he finds me sexy....

Any advice?

He has 2 years of foreplay going on in his mind, so this has been building up for a while and his fantasy finally came true.

I'm sure he finds you extremely attractive. hence the 10 strokes, he couldn't hold back any longer!!!

It will get better.

Good, congratulations!!! You are a confident girl with lots going for you. If you're both enjoying yourselves, aren't you using him also? Even if you don't feel like his expectations might not match yours regarding the direction the relationship might go, he's still not really using you. He might be making the most of an opportunity but you decide if he uses you. If you want to figure out what he wants, ask him. It might be a little tough to approach him with questions like that and timing is everything, but it's quite possible he really likes you and wants things to go further. You're 20. Don't rush things, but don't offer things unless you feel like youre getting something out of it that you will always smile on when looking back.

Just a quick question....liked this guy at work for ages and we kinda had a bit of a thing goin on- flirtin an stuff for about two years. We finally got together and had sex for the first time after 2 years of games and suspense. I was so turned on but he came after about 10 thrusts!! Is this because he finds me attractive/ has a problem/ hadnt masturbated in a while? or what? hope it shows that he finds me sexy....

Any advice?

Was a condom used?

"Why did he only last 2 minutes?????" Survey says.....

I wanted to say that there are many who do... and its an age old question we women ponder.. and guys stress over.

There are probably a myriad of sites that talk about how a guy can prolong his errection. Stop/Start.... thinking about baseball stats. Doing the multiplication tables in his head... whatever. I don't know if they work though.

If my girlfriend is fairly close to coming and wants me to hold off for a little while longer the only thing that can keep me going is math. Multiplication tables go too fast, but if I can try and solve a few indefinite integrals in my head I can keep going for another minute or two!

If my girlfriend is fairly close to coming and wants me to hold off for a little while longer the only thing that can keep me going is math. Multiplication tables go too fast, but if I can try and solve a few indefinite integrals in my head I can keep going for another minute or two!

Hilarious!!!

I like the fast and furious approach.