I dont know im like really board and I thought it would be really cool to start a Thread about peopls first les/gay/bi

kiss And how old you were and ect.

Okk So i was 15 in my bed room with my bi close friend and she asked me what would you do if I kissed you?

So I just told her I would kiss her back.

So we kissed

I loved that day

What is a bi kiss?

I kissed this thing that i thought was a girl when i was 15. I was at a nightclub and while my friends were waiting for me downstairs, to go home, i started bragging about how i was "bi sexual" in the girls' toilets. There was this chick who also said she was bi-sexual, so her, myself and another girl went into a toilet cubicle on our own. Before i knew it, this girl kissed me and i just kinda stood there. I don't remember what the friend did, but i don't recall kissing her. Then they left and i locked myself in another toilet cubicle and cried, because i thought it was the most repulsive thing i had ever gone through. Afterwards, the two girls came up and asked me to go home with them for a threesome. I said no and went home with my friends.

The funny thing is i that i saw the kisser at McDonalds a few weeks later, when i was with the same bunch of people. She didn't recognise me, I was in my school uniform.

I was 13 and it was with a girl I was infatuated with. We'd met while I was in hospital and we'd become friends. I thought she was really hot and at some point we got onto the subject of gay people and being gay. She said she was "bi-curious" and I said I didn't know.

After that we kissed and I was like "OMFG!! I am SOOOOOOO gay" lol

I was 15 and at that age I was in doughts about my sexual orientation, so one night, we were all out, driking, and a friend said that she wanted to do something CRAZY! So I was like, ok - kiss me! And so she did.. more than once. Guys were getting exited. LOL

After that I was sure about my secual orientation.