Foot Phobia (laughing not permitted)

glassbell

hi glassbell

I don't know what I have, but when i was young and not until two to three years ago, i would not show my feet to strangers as well as not like someone to look at my feet.

The weird thing is, that I find some female feet and not all appeal to me.

I thought i had a foot fetish and i started reading about the topic, to discover that it all has to do with some part in your brain that is very close to another part that sometimes triggers by mistake each other.

Till this day i fear that one day i will loose my shoe and will have to walk bare foot, which is weird because If I am home i don't really care.

I just thought of sharing, you are not alone and there others out there.

• 6 months later...

Voet. I love them. I like to eat them like a piece of bread only with toe jam and butter. I hope all of you puke. Voet voet voet voet. Yum. Hahahahahahaha I just made laughing permitted only its garbled because I'm also scraping fungus off my toes with my teeth and my grandfathers cheesy feet. I'm swallowing the cheese and bringing it back up and using it as chapstick. The oils fron the toes jam make great moisterizers. Just imagine a 5 inch toe in your mouth with grease and bigfoot

• 1 month later...

I hate feet and am deff. Afraid of them in a way that is very scary I cry if they touch me I don't know why but I am sick over it I guess it will help alittle knowing that im not alone good luck to u all and to hellpodiatrist go to he'll u sick bastard u haveno morals and respect for others thanks all

• 10 months later...

Dear Glassbell,

I know exactly what you mean about the disgust of feet. Though you're only disgusted by bare feet, I'm disgusted by feet in general, mainly bare or socked. I'm not as disgusted by feet with shoes on, though they still disgust me enough to avoid them. My mom and I tend to share the couch (because it's the only real furniture in the living room) and she always stretches out with her feet towards me. I'm disgusted by how close her feet get to me, that no matter what we're watching, whether it's the news, or a movie, I'll try to move away to the point where I'm sitting on the arm of the couch. I personally blame it on the fact that since I was very young, she would guilt me and my sister into massaging her. My sister would get her back, which isn't that bad, but I would ALWAYS get her feet. She thinks it's stupid that I'm disgusted by feet, but it doesn't matter whose feet it is. Even my own. I almost always wearing socks... I had someone tease me with their feet and I almost threw up I was so disgusted by them. Then they asked me how I take care of my feet, wash them a such and I didn't want to tell them that I don't sit there and scrub my feet with a washcloth of whatever... I'm embarrassed by my disgust of feet and I didn't know there were other people in the world that didn't like feet either.

I have a question for anyone that reads this, is this a form of OCD? Or is it a form of a phobia?

Sincerely,

NightMagic6

• 4 years later...

I also have this same problem. When I see someone wearing flip flops it enrages me. I automatically look at the person and feel complete disgust. I don't even like touching my own feet. It may seem weird to most, but feet literally make me gag. I don't know when or how these feelings came about, but I truly truly hate feet. The word even sounds nasty...

Archived