LOL, all I can do is laugh at myself. I am a total idiot. I wonder why I keeping falling for the same old trick.

I get a couple of voicemails and they went like this.

*Crying* I miss you so much *more crying*

Going off asking if things can change.

*more chatter for 1 min*

*final sentence* I love you and miss you

Yesterday

*crying* I am sick

Missed work and going on about how she hates where she is at and how she wish I was there to take care of her and hold her and stuff

Ok this voice mail I got alittle worried, she sounded really sick. So I call her back that night to make sure she is ok and is doing the right things to get better since she doesn't have any family up there. Talk to her and I feel the best I have ever felt for past several months about myself, about her, and about us.

So I call her today to see how she is doing if she is any better. I AM SO STUPID FOR DOING THIS. She basically takes back everything she said and more and before she is done stabbing with a emotional knife ,she sinks it into my back and twists around as she goes off about she is moving back home to where all her *single* girlfriends are at and then promotely asks me if I would mined if she contacted a old friend of mine who happens to be a total womanizer.

JOY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well things are fine, I got a date tonight with my old friend Jack and I think his captain friend is going to be there with Jose *I am going to have to be on the stairstepper for 30 mins tomorrow to pay for tonight *tear*

Out of defense for us -- we're not all like that.

But it's not unusual for girls to play mind games, etc... They just need to feel needed and wanted and loved.. And half the time (SURPRISE SURPRISE) they are so confused with their emotions, they don't know what the hell they want! And I'm sorry you fell for her gag. That's really horrible for her to 'ave done that. I'd hope she could have shown a little more courtesy and maturity.

Out of defense for us -- we're not all like that.

But it's not unusual for girls to play mind games, etc... They just need to feel needed and wanted and loved.. And half the time (SURPRISE SURPRISE) they are so confused with their emotions, they don't know what the hell they want! And I'm sorry you fell for her gag. That's really horrible for her to 'ave done that. I'd hope she could have shown a little more courtesy and maturity.

True, there have to be exceptions to the rule.

All girls, all boys, all women, all men, all of us play mindgames at one point or another, maybe not the exact same circumstances, but we do. And at the end of the day, we are all just looking for something, to be loved, even if it is only by God.