NC is the hardest thing in the world... is there anything else I can do? I want to talk to him, but I know it will probably end up in me taking him back and going through the same mess again and all the pain he put me through.

Any other ideas?

I always tell people who are going through break ups to stick to NC but it's easier said then done. I'm proud of all those who we're actaully able to do it.

I have a lot of friends but I don't even feel like seeing them. All i want to do is talk to him and be with him even after everything he's done to me.

Holy I think there's something wrong with me lol.

I seriously don't remember the last time i was this sad, but I'm glad i have this site to come to. Thanx Enotalone

ok listen, I know exactly what its like to want to shut yourself off from your friends because of something like this but you cant. I went through it very recently. Give yourself time to greive, yeah, but give your friends a chance too and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm only 5 days ahead of you in NC by the way!

"I have a lot of friends but I don't even feel like seeing them."

I know your heart is not into seeing friends or family but this is the most crucial time to be with them. Believe me, they can offer so much support, be your guide, your intuition. It is dangerous for you to be alone and stewing in your emotions right now. Support and encouragement will surely speeden your healing process.

Hang in there.

I agree........friend and family are who you need to be with right now! It will help you at least stop thinking about it for awhile and after time goes by it will help you heal! I went through a break-up and it was very hard to not go back to him after everything he put me through. It took a long time for me to realize that he didnt really love me.

I always tell people who are going through break ups to stick to NC but it's easier said then done. I'm proud of all those who we're actaully able to do it.

So advocate it for yourself as well! The first step is believing you are doing the right thing with NC, for you to heal and move on.

Now the harder part is actually doing it. One day at a time. Do what you have to do. Write letters and then rip them up. Turn your computer off if you find yourself writing them and email. I heard one case where someone took apart their cell phone and gave one piece to her best friend so she wouldn't call her ex. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Force yourself to stay away.

Everything seems to be getting easier in this life with technology, etc. Not here. It takes strength. So git er done!