For the first date guys...the door test...

So you're one your first date with your new lady and you're walking to your car. You walk her over to the passenger door, unlock it, and open it for her to get in.

Then you walk around the back, and look in the window.

If she doesn't reach over and unlock the door for you, you drop her off and say goodbye because you just saw the tip of the iceberg of her selfishness...

I just saw that on a movie and thought I'd share it...sounds like good advice to me...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news flash!

- as a woman, and a very attractive pretty beautiful wonderful fantastic amazing evil talented one at that........pause....

i already heard about this trick before....just as the guys are aware to unlock the door for me....i am aware to unlock the door for him.

so whatcha really learn is that i know what ur up to and im up to it too.

game on. let's play.

I have to admit that I was very shy when first dating... Especially on a first date. It was all I could do not to be nervous, much less leaning over and fumbling with his lock buttons on a door I wasn't familiar with.

This is just another take. I didn't do it a lot of the time, because of this reason. I did get asked out again. Then the next time after being more at ease, I could lean over and figure it out... but not on the 1st date. Cut the poor girl some slack.

God help us all. If she is selfish, you will know with time. Please no more games. As a naive youngster, I thought men and women were the same minus some physical parts. I still hope someday to see men and women relate to each other on an equal footing and mutual respect. Too much cultural BS sometimes.

God help us all. If she is selfish, you will know with time. Please no more games. As a naive youngster, I thought men and women were the same minus some physical parts. I still hope someday to see men and women relate to each other on an equal footing and mutual respect. Too much cultural BS sometimes.

Hey, Robert DeNiro said it...so it has to be true...

lol I have remote control locks.. I unlock all of them at once

I dunno if you posted this as a joke, but incase not, just don't jump into conclusions at this stage... what if she's just excited about the date that she doesn't think of.. unlocking doors?

It's true... it would be like dumping a poor guy because he tried to unlock the door for me. Some women might perceive him as being a controlling guy... trying to unlock the door for them... there are so many women out there who are independent and don't appreciate that. My husband stopped that crap after date 3. lol

Now he'll only do it on special occasions if I'm dressed up.. otherwise I'm on my own.

Point is you can't judge people based on opening doors, or unlocking doors.](*,)

I have a dream, that one day Women all around the world will unlock their man's doors...

i have a dream, that one day all the women in this world will realize that the men need us more than we need them.

me thinks u forgets who has the power...

frisco... wasn't it the narrator of the story in the Bronx Tale that spoke those lines...or was it Chaz Palmeri......

I know the scene...and the kid gets all excited as he watches her unlock his door from within the car....

good movie...

nice topic..

be well.

news flash!

- as a woman, and a very attractive pretty beautiful wonderful fantastic amazing evil talented one at that........pause....

i already heard about this trick before....just as the guys are aware to unlock the door for me....i am aware to unlock the door for him.

so whatcha really learn is that i know what ur up to and im up to it too.

game on. let's play.

Speechless

If the woman is the one driving
You get into a car when a woman is driving? Oh thats right, free health care in Canada.

Seriously though in the 21st century cars have autolocks so a button in my pocket unlocks all the doors. And the locks on my car are sort of hidden so she probably would have trouble finding it if she wanted to.

Now a better indicator is if she starts fiddling with the radio as soon as she gets into your car rather than asking you. That screams control freak.