Confused about what is going on

I have been talking to this guy for 7 months now. He travels back and fourth so it is sometime email and sometimes in person. Just recently we have been talking on the phone. -- Note: he has a girlfriend.

Two weeks ago he stopped by to say hello. I hadn't seen him in about 2 months so I was in dreamland when he showed up. He asked me if I was alright and I said I was fine. He now seems to think I have something to say. I told him 3 days ago that I had nothing to say that I just missed him. That didn't convince him and he told me to just ask the question. I asked him what it is he thinks I have to say. He tells me he thinks he has an idea, but he doesn't want to say. I asked why, and he said he is afraid he may be wrong.

Deep down inside I do feel I have something to say but don't know what or how. I told him I would think about it and when I do figure out what I have to say that he better tell me what it is he thought I had to say.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone. Just need some advice on what is going on here. Also note that we are talking about relationship questions and I have told him I like him.

Write if you need more info on anything.

I Just Don't Know What To Do

Hi there and welcome,

He has a girlfriend. I know you like him but respect he is taken even though he may appear to be unhappy. I would be so hurt if my BF was corresponding with another girl with the knowledge that she likes him. That is wrong to me.

I would keep my distance from him until he decides for sure what to do.

Hi and welcome to eNotalone. sweetheart, I am sorry to say, that I have been in your position. "my guy" too seemed unhappy with his gf, he had a crush on me, but would never start something up with me, mostly I guess cause things were long distance.

It was seriously a huge waste of time. Even after him and his gf broke up, he STILL didn't make a serious move on me!

If I were to be in the same situation again, I would drop it and make it clear to him that I would not be his flirtation on the side, while he has a gf.

This is really a go-nowhere situation for you. You are wasting a lot of time on a guy who is not giving you 5% of what you need! You would like a guy who sees you every weekend, takes you on dates, you watch movies together, etc etc etc. What are you getting from this guy? Nothing really.

For me, what it took for me to tell the guy to bugger off... was boredom. 2 years. I just got tired of nothing happening.

Maybe boredom has to set in for you also before you move on from this guy?

WARNING-CAUTION-DANGER:splat: Do not ever see seriously a person who has a relationship with another...that was the biggest mistake i have ever done...if he does not brake up with her do not give him chances. Also, do not get enthusiastic...if you get , you may fall in love with him and that will not be good...talk to him and tell him what you want and then ask him what are his expectations from his relationship and for you.. if he does not brake up with her abandon your try..he just wants to play with you

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet..it seems that part of u wants to become infatuated with him. But u don't know how u feel..As Zdar said, don't become involved *Danger* because it could just cause a big mess between u and his gf/soon to be ex. Wait until he has broken-up before persuing anything..

Not that i'm saying he's a bad guy, but he could be trying to use you, which is bad all around. Good luck.