Ok trying to have sex with my girlfriend last night we are both virgins and we are both 18 years of age. Well she is really tight and everytime she is on her back and I am between her legs standing up from my knee's I try to insert it but it just wont go. Any tips or idea's? She is really really tight and well putting a big thing into a small area is pretty hard to do. It makes us both mad. But how do you get past. And am I doing the position right or should I use another one?

this happened the first time for me as well..

it took a few times, but dont give up!

your not doing anything wrong.

She needs to be relaxed, and she is probably tighting her muscles b/c she is scared..

maybe try using a type of lube, or even vasaline or something that always helps me..

once you get in be carful b/c shes gona be hurting!

goodluck!

Hi there,

Me and my first BF ran into the same difficulties. We had to try a few times before we actually succeeded.

First thing is to have her RELAX. Her being tense, scared and nervous makes it harder to have intercourse. The muscles tense up and can make things hard. So maybe some soft music, candles, making the bed comfortable. Making the night special can definitely help.

Also, try lube. That can help and takes things very slow. Be gentle, caring, loving. Take your time. It hurt for me the first time so I can relate. Be kind, gentle and understanding. Once she gets through the part where it hurts, it will definitely get better. Just takes paitence and practice.

Make sure you two use protection if she is not on birth control. Pulling out, having sex during or after her period, etc are NOT the best ways to go as pregnancy can occur ANY time of the month. Not worth the risk. Have fun and be safe.

Can you really use vasaline as a lube? Also where do you buy lube at? Can you get it at a gas station? Also me keeping a hard on is kinda hard the first time am I right? Because your scared and you lose the hard? Does that happen to everyone? Also how much vasaline should I put on? where do I put it on me or on her?

Oh forgot to add: I am taller then her and so her laying on her back with her legs up well how do I insert it when I am so tall I can't even get it down their when I am on my knee's and she is laying on her back.

One of the problems is that you are simply thinking of just having sex. If you truly love each other then it is not just having sex but making love to each other. There is a difference. To have sex you just do it. To make love you take the time to comfort each other and become familiear with each other and each others personal pleasures. If you do this then thing will become more relaxed and nature will take its course.

Can you really use vasaline as a lube? Also where do you buy lube at? Can you get it at a gas station? Also me keeping a hard on is kinda hard the first time am I right? Because your scared and you lose the hard? Does that happen to everyone? Also how much vasaline should I put on? where do I put it on me or on her?

Oh forgot to add: I am taller then her and so her laying on her back with her legs up well how do I insert it when I am so tall I can't even get it down their when I am on my knee's and she is laying on her back.

yeh i use vasalinee..

i wouldnt go to a gas station tho.. lol

id go to your local drug store.. like CVS..

if you dont want to use vasaline use a lube called KY.

if you do use the vasaline put it on you and your girl..

you dont need alot

no, avoid any oil-based lubes as they are not good, plus the cleanup is horrible!

sounds like she isn't all that ready then, i guess she never masturbated? i dont see how anyone can be that tight unless they are nervous or whatever but as you hear many times, the vagina can stretch to accommodate anything even a baby.

maybe try some lube, KY jelly is great and even the warming sensation one can be nice because its not so cold. but dont try going in with your penis right away, try fingers slowly and she can use hers too. dont ever worry about her being tight though, she'll stretch

DON'T use vaseline!!! Especially if your using condoms. It literally rots them and you may as well not be using protection. Also it dries up the vagina, making it even more uncomfortable for the lady.

Try lots of foreplay, it'll help her to widen a bit, fingering would help, but like diablo said, don't try 2 or 3 fingers until you know they could fit.

With positions, girl on top might be better for her to control, if she wants to. Otherwise missionary might be more sucessful.