Hand Jobs

Do women feel like hand jobs are degrading to women? Do women feel like that this is just servicing their man?

I'm curious as to what women think as well... My wife doesn't like to do it because she feels "what's the point? I'd rather just have sex" but I tell her it's an erotic thing... Funny that fingering a girl is ok, but having her give you a handjob would be degrading?

I don't find it degrading at all. It's just something else to do that he likes. I know some people think that handjobs are a poor man's blow job, but I know my boyfriend enjoys them as well.

I prefer a hand job any day to a blow job. I love kissing my wife while she does it. Although that hasn't happened in awhile.

Degrading? NO I don't think so. I'd rather give a blow job than hand job though....just my preference, it seems more erotic to me. OR rather just combine them both

But really it's forplay, it is an erotic thing, if we expect it we also give it.

Degrading? NO I don't think so. I'd rather give a blow job than hand job though....just my preference, it seems more erotic to me. OR rather just combine them both

But really it's forplay, it is an erotic thing, if we expect it we also give it.

My wife agrees... She'd rather give a damn good BJ then just pump up and down on my member with her hand. She thinks of it as something that you should do correctly and with technique than not doing it at all .

Anyway, in regards to your other post, NO I don't prefer a HJ to a BJ. A HJ would be a nice distraction, but honestly a dude can do the same thing by giving himself a "stranger" (sitting on your hand till it goes numb then jacking off with it). Watching my wife seductively give me a BJ is far more erotic and pleasurable than having her stroke me with her hand.

My wife agrees... She'd rather give a damn good BJ then just pump up and down on my member with her hand. She thinks of it as something that you should do correctly and with technique than not doing it at all .

Anyway, in regards to your other post, NO I don't prefer a HJ to a BJ. A HJ would be a nice distraction, but honestly a dude can do the same thing by giving himself a "stranger" (sitting on your hand till it goes numb then jacking off with it). Watching my wife seductively give me a BJ is far more erotic and pleasurable than having her stroke me with her hand.

So nicely put (;

You've got a wise wife I agree with her...lol

p.s I love your signature....it's awesome & true!

It's not degrading whatsoever to do this.

The only time that I'd find it "degrading" or embarrassing is if he pressured me into doing it, or got upset if I didn't feel like doing it. I don't do these things if either is the case. I wouldn't expect him to "perform" either if I wasn't respectful or considerate.

It's not at all degrading to give a guy a HJ or BJ. I think that a woman who says, "it's degrading" is either just not into giving YOU this sexual attention, or she's hyper-sensitive.

So nicely put (;

You've got a wise wife I agree with her...lol

p.s I love your signature....it's awesome & true!

Yep... She is a wise one indeed The other night she called me from work and said that all she could think about was how good it felt when she sucked on me before she left for work and how that's all she could think about for when she got home However, much like the female mind, she changed her decision and just wanted to sleep when she got home.

My boyfriend couldn't care less if I never gave him a HJ on the other hand, he would probably die if he never got a BJ. Personally when we start fooling around I still start with a HJ, but I don't like to give BJ's so they don't come often, but I don't expect him to go down on me often either because I don't do it, and he also doesn't particularly like to go down on women. So it kind of works out. As a women I would just rather have sex then get pleasured any other way, but my boyfriend says he could enjoy a BJ more than sex.

I dunno it's all about preference I guess.

I do not find it degrading at all either.. My husband and I both prefer blow jobs though....

Every once in awhile my husband will really want a hand job, but to make it more fun we use lube....

I would hope so

I am a giver too. Guess it comes with age. When my gf is done in away I have already enough.

I tried more relaxing the past week after reading up on the kama sutra and tantra, and had the best two oral orgasms in my life. I really got into moaning, amazing.

One has life, one can learn

Yep... She is a wise one indeed The other night she called me from work and said that all she could think about was how good it felt when she sucked on me before she left for work and how that's all she could think about for when she got home However, much like the female mind, she changed her decision and just wanted to sleep when she got home.

ha ha ha.....well at least you know you fill her thoughts all day long!!!!!