getting death threats

hey guys im getting a death threat from a 3rd degree blackbelt saying hes going to kill me at school tomorrow and im going to report it to the police first thing tomorrow morning, ive got lots of witnesses but he is threatening me on MSN messenger right now and I was going to take screen shots of the messages incase i needed them in court. how do you take screen shots of your computer and where do you look to view them?

thanks alot!

no no..Hit print screen.

That copies the image to your clip board. Then open a porgram like Paint and hit Ctrl V (paste). It will past it into the drawing section, then just trim. and then save as JPEG to desktop.

This guy is * * * *in psycho...watch your back....be very cautious because you need to know where he is so you are okay and safe. That is seriously sick, they are suppose to teach those people to control themselves, not be bastard physcos. That guy should be shot.

hey guys im getting a death threat from a 3rd degree blackbelt saying hes going to kill me at school tomorrow and im going to report it to the police first thing tomorrow morning, ive got lots of witnesses but he is threatening me on MSN messenger right now and I was going to take screen shots of the messages incase i needed them in court. how do you take screen shots of your computer and where do you look to view them?

thanks alot!

Don't you have a "msg. archive" option?

report it right now! let the police see it happen.

You can also probably turn logging on in MSN. That will log your messages to a file saved on your computer. Look in your MSN program under options, tools, preferences... something along those lines. Depending on what state or country you are in, computer logs might or might not be allowed in a court of law, but it will give the police something to go on.

This guy is bad news. You might want to consider making your screen name private, or unavailable depending on the program, or changing your screen name.

Definetly report him to the police, and probably the school authorities as well. Talk to a counselor at your school. Talk to the police about getting a restraining order. If he violates the restraining order, he can go to jail.

Why is this person on your MSN contact list? Is there some history here? Has he threatened you in person (you mention witnesses), and if so why would you leave him unblocked and active in your MSN?

That aside though, those types of threats of course are illegal.

I would definitely go to the place he earned his black belt and try to determine from them it this is a valid threat. Either way, this is still a bad form of harassment.

I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry!!!

It's horrible being threated especially by someone who is trained in combat.

I think you should get a weapon; not a gun, but mace, or a stun-gun.

Um, I would advice against the latter for two reasons:

One, shows intent on HIS part to harm. This would not look good for him if there were charges laid. It would be very hard to prove whom started what and was being the "defender" even with the MSN history.

Two, people can EASILY use your weapon against you, more so when you are not very knowledgeable when it comes to their use. Which, I somehow doubt this poster is. Stun gunning someone can also be lethal when they have previous health problems (seen or unseen), and those are not charges you want. It's also illegal to carry them in many areas.

He should report it and let the police handle it, death threats are not to be taken lightly, especially in this day and age.

I am very curious as to why he is threating to "kill you" though? What is the history behind all of this?

If he really had a third degree blackbelt, you would think he would also know more of the fact you aren't supposed to use it to threaten or kill someone just "because".

• 3 weeks later...