naughty suggestions welcome from guys and girls

my bf wants me to do "something sexy" for foreplay or oral( or anything out of the usual you may say.) any suggestions? he's into unusual stuff(he loves me to use my feet on his penis for example) so i was wonderin how i could impress him with some wild unexpected thing(already done the cream thing and the blindfolding). HELP?

my bf wants me to do "something sexy" for foreplay or oral( or anything out of the usual you may say.) any suggestions? he's into unusual stuff(he loves me to use my feet on his penis for example) so i was wonderin how i could impress him with some wild unexpected thing(already done the cream thing and the blindfolding). HELP?

Ask google and research.

Makes you smarter too

I like doing dangerous things, like having sex in unusual places. That always gets the 'rush' going strong. I am not a big foreplay person, I usually like to strip and go for it right away.

However, there is nothing like a nice massage, a little romance, bubble bath, candlelight, lingerie, sunburn, or 'love' to serve as the best aphrodisiac of all!!That makes me remember my honeymoon!!,

...there was this other time that my ex and I were having sex in the candlelight and he took a candle and slowly dripped a few drops of the liquid on my tummy. We both watched it harden, OUCH!! It was the sexiest & hottest turn on ever.

Put on a schoolgirl uniform and put your hair into pig-tails and pretend you are a student and ask him what you have to do to earn extra credit on your failing grades.
that pedophiliac fantasy is just one step away from the recent diaperguy episode, and i find it an unworthy comment and nauseating in the extreme.

SAMRA, if you are having trouble coming up with ideas, why not throw it back on your bf? after all, he's the one you're trying to please.

hmmmm.....I think its great that you are taking some initiave and trying to come up with some ideas to make him happy. Shows you really care about his happiness. Nothing wrong with doing something nice for some one.

MY suggestion is to just get freaky. Meaning, really get into it. Move around a lot. Do different positions every couple of minutes. Sort of like, let him start getting into it and then change. Tease.

Pull him out in the middle and do the oral sex thing on him. Have him do it to you and then lick it off his face. I'm not trying to be crude, but some guys like it dirty.....

Wow!

Not many replies..

here's one I love! When my girl is going down on me she will stimulate the area just below testicles, technicaly the "bulb of the penis" This is that part of the penis that you can feel belew the testicles. From there back to the anus is quite sensitive to tickling. I'm 7" and she will swallow all of me and do this and my goodness!

In my case I like the string of pearls dangling down there as she really goes to work on my penis. Beads any kind of necklace when combined with other stimulation drives me right over edge. I've heard of inserting beads...and quickly removing them at climax...Kinda scary. Don't really want to be inserting objects up there in my case.

Somtimes she'll massage my anus as well...very naughty! But not every guy likes that I bet and I don't always.

Of course the boldest move is to stimulate the prostate. This of course requires a digital penatration. Gotta go a couple inches in...It takes some effort on both parts. My girl has long finger nails and the only attempts were uncomfrtable. but luckily she gets me off everytime.

Careful on the net. My experience has been most sex sites are so...over the top nasty. Lot's of bad stuff going on from rape to lord knows..Not good for the soul. Look for a trusted space and don't believe everything you see and read.

Be nice it'll be fun!

Sluggo

any thing u guys fantasize about and would like ur gf to do to u? any unusual oral stimulation??

Well, this is always a good one: lie on a bed, facing upward, with your head slightly over the edge of the bed. He stands next to the bed, facing you, with his penis near your mouth. Then you just lie there, take his penis into your mouth, and let him set the pace.

I think its awsome that you want to do something sexy and wild for him! sex toys and imagination goes a long ways. I do this thing that drives my husband NUTS!!

wear a red/shinny lipstick and suck on a ice cube before you start going down on him.. the cold/hot effect drives him nuts.

wear a red/shinny lipstick and suck on a ice cube before you start going down on him.. the cold/hot effect drives him nuts.

lol. An ice cube, or here it's: a Slurpee. And you can alternate with a cup of tea or some other hot drink.

Best thing to do is to ask your man. Before the 'big night' so you can surprise him. "What do you fantastize about?" "If I said I would do absolutely anything to get you off, no matter how crazy, what would you want me to do?"

Pay attention to him a lot to pick up clues too.

Let your imagination run wild.