for the ladies out there

I'm female too. I'm just wondering... do you ever "sort of" orgasm just thinking about having sex with someone you love?

Not a major one... and definitely not the same sensation as an orgasm brought on by physical means, but you get a sensation of absolute ecstasy, and it's just by thinking of having sex with someone you're particularly fond of in all the right ways?

It happens to me. And of course, not every time I think of doing the deed with him... mostly if I haven't thought about it (or him) for a long time (about 12 hours) and then I realize how happy I am that I have him, instantly goes to the image of him on top of me, and bam.

Just curious to see if anyone else has ever experienced it. Thanks!

I'm female too. I'm just wondering... do you ever "sort of" orgasm just thinking about having sex with someone you love?

Sort of? Sweetheart I can have an orgasm if the wind hits me the right way. Sometimes I'll even have to bring an extra pair of panties with me (if I'm even wearing them).

Toodles

God just reading about all this female orgasming turns me on like craaaaaazy. Good topic, but I don't know if I have ever had a wet dream.

I just feel tingly all over when I fantasize about some girl, but I can't orgasm but just thinking. That would be crazy though to me if it did happen. I'm sure it's normal.

THings like that happen because it's natural, I don't think it's weird.

God just reading about all this female orgasming turns me on like craaaaaazy. Good topic, but I don't know if I have ever had a wet dream. ...

You've got to eat plenty of eggs, not touch it for a few weeks or months and you'l see ...

... and better sleep in leather pants with a padlock to prevent accidents.