So is sex really overrated?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex is highly overrated.

It's messy. There's always wet stuff all over and you get sweaty and eventually food gets involved, leaving bits of pastry or sushi all over, sticking to your butt. It's tiring. Often you fall asleep afterward instead of watching Mad TV or Jay Leno. It's dangerous, and can give you diseases, rashes or parenthood. It cuts into your time, alientates your single friends and can disturb any nearby pets.

Sometimes it goes badly, and asthma, hayfever or a headache can ruin the whole event. Birth control, rubber clothes and handcuffs can get expensive.

All this for an orgasm that you could make by hand and then be off to play Grand Theft Auto or meet the guys for a few pints.

To me, it's a no brainer.

Though I happily admit that I've never had bad sex and am thereforeeee wearing rose tinted glasses.

Hookup w/ Ross, he will most likely change your mind.....

We need someone who lives in or close to "Broadclough" UK to actually "look" at Ross in person and see if he's really a 16 yr old playing with us.

Who's close and up for the challenge????

Ross, you have already tried to convince us you are ugly. We've all seen those pictures and no one here thinks you look bad.

The only thing ugly about you is your negative attitude. That has to change, or you will get no where.

I've seen him, he really doesn't look like those pic's! It's an imposter!!!

Of couse sex is good, why do ya think most enjoy it??? There can be bad experiences, that goes with most things tho.

Seriously, would people really be having sex if it were horrible? Smashing my head into a brick wall is bad so I don't do it!

You will most likely have sex someday and then all your questions will be answered Ross. Just chill for now and stop doing this to yourself.

I'm getting way to depressed reading all this.

Sorry, my post was in response to your above post and the other posts rolled in while I wrote a reply.

In short:

Do not overrate looks but focus on the mind and feeling.

_Good_ Sex is very important, it is IMHO together with education/mind, work and feeling part of the basis of any function relationship.

Bad sex _especially_ for women is terrible. I degrades their self esteem along the lines of primitive culture and religion, it makes modern woman cold and selfish.

Thus, if you have a mate, satisfy her (in order of priority) Emotionally, sexually, intelectually and materially.

I edited this post to add that satisfaction is very much a joint venture depending on open communication without regard to religious and cultural cliches...

I've seen him, he really doesn't look like those pic's! It's an imposter!!!

Of couse sex is good, why do ya think most enjoy it??? There can be bad experiences, that goes with most things tho.

Seriously, would people really be having sex if it were horrible? Smashing my head into a brick wall is bad so I don't do it!

You will most likely have sex someday and then all your questions will be answered Ross. Just chill for now and stop doing this to yourself.

I'm not asking about it being good, I'm asking about it being such a frigging amazing experience.

I'm not asking about it being good, I'm asking about it being such a frigging amazing experience.

Yup, especially when the both of you get so close intimately and do really care so much for ea. other that she is sooo appreciative and she decides to give you a hummer/BJ for being so nice to her while you're watching the game on TV.

Of course she may be just trying to get you away from it also.... either way, yes, it's fantastic!!!

Well, if you have ever 'climaxed' than you already know that it feels good. Now, imagine someone else giving you that climax ( not you being the one doing it to yourself) and how great that would be!! Add being in love to that mix and bam!!! It can power a rocket headed for Venus..

Oh I'd love too. It's just that no women would want me too.

Why? No way, you have to try, if you get beaten up you try again do not worry everyone here is giving you confidence!

50000 years ago: You _are_ alive, thus you must fight to survive and to reproduce, please go for it

OK, edited again: The fun and purpose is _in_together_...

Well, if you have ever 'climaxed' than you already know that it feels good. Now, imagine someone else giving you that climax ( not you being the one doing it to yourself) and how great that would be!! Add being in love to that mix and bam!!! It can power a rocket headed for Venus..

Next you'll having him go to Uranus.....

No woman will want me. I'm ugly, stuff like that.

Your belief in it reinforces it becoming true.

Go after something expecting defeat, and you'll get it.

Defeat, that is.

I have a 62 year old brother who always expects failure.

His life is a friggin mess because he's always trying to prove he's right about the world being unfair. He's so proud of failing.

Sex is definitely good. Might not the best the first time you do it, but if you're with someone you love and care about you obviously keep doing it until it's amazing. Sex is good for you also, I definitely feel better after sex. Although I am one to throw a fit if I don't get it enough (trust me I'm working on it.)