So is sex really overrated?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I just think that if you hold out for so long, the sex is amazing, because you waited so long and desired it so much. I want it many times a day but can't have it because my bf is away in another state, so when we do get to, maybe that's why it's so great. ?

Ross, you really have to stop asking questions like this. They obviously only make you feel worse..

And yeah, sex can be bad sometimes.. if you don't do it with someone who means something to you. It has to do with how both people feel about each other.

I really suggest not asking questions like this. It's like you are just trying to find more reasons to be negative rather than trying to stay positive.

You're an attractive guy, I am sure many women would want to go out with you. Have you tried asking anyone out? I really don't know your situation so give some context please.

Did you really miss the other threads? Were trying to get him out the door lol

Sex is good, but making love is something else

He needs to have sex first, technique 101 will come after that.

It's just obvious, I feel it in my gut, I honestly can't imagine it.

That's the problem right there. It's not about your looks. It's not that you are ugly. It's the way you think.

If you think no one will want to be with you, no one will. It's like shutting your door because you don't think it could happen. But if you can try to think positively, it only opens the door of possibilities. You can either believe it or not. But the proof is here on enotalone.

People can sense things about others. Seriously. Girls can sense what you think of yourself. You have to believe what we are saying because we are human beings, just like you. We know what you are going through. Most of us have felt bad about ourselves. Most of us still do. But no one will love you if you can't love yourself for being who you are.

Ross, is posting here helping you? I feel like it's just making things worse for you. Why do you have to ask questions like this?

You're an attractive guy, I am sure many women would want to go out with you. Have you tried asking anyone out? I really don't know your situation so give some context please.

What if I look like how I do on my bad pics in real life though? That'll explain why I'm not sexually desirable to any female on this planet.

link removed

link removed

My situation, oh, well, only just not one female in the whole of my life expressing interest in me offline. Oh and being called ugly by a lot of girls too and them looking at my friends as though they were crazy if they tried setting me up with them.

I guess I did miss the threads Mac, he he, but he is a good-looking guy, I say it as I see it. If I was single and he asked me out, I would say yes, so I am sure there are many other women who would.

He will now say "but what if I don't look exactly like my picture"

Maggie, i was really hoping people were going to say it isn't that much of a big deal and isn't as good as what you thought it was going to be.

OK - it isn't. It's boring and a complete waste of energy. Happy now?

C'mon Ross - stop doing this to yourself. All the time you have spent posting stuff like this you could have been taking the wise advice that people have endlessly given you and been better than Casanova by now.