Stains on Sheets?Cheating?

Hello,

I think i have a habit of just noticing little things and asking others if these are red flags or not regarding whoever it is i am dating. So here goes:

This may seem a little graphic--well not graphic but just related to sex and the messiness related to it. lol

I go to my b/f's place and usually he is not there unless i am over(he stays with his mom and does things for her at her house etc) But he was there like 2 or three times that week because he is busy working on a few things non-stop. The place does not look neat or anything like that. We are in the bedroom and the bed isn't made and it wasn't made from the last time i was there so thats fine. There are towels on the floor from the previous time i was there. We lay on the bed and eventually we do sleep with one another..I see stains (and you know from what) but i really don't remember it being from us. I mean-it was kind of in the area we slept in just then and i said where did that come from and he said i dunno, its not from me--i'm over here and it must be from u. So- there was a stain to the right of me and then i also saw a stain to the left of him which i don't how how it got there if he is the one laying flat on his back and i couldn't really tell if it was new or old.

He also brought new sheets that night from his mom's house so he can change them. (they havent been changed in awhile so thats fine)Its kind of disgusting to think of a guy cheating on his girl and then doesn't take the effort to get rid of the sheets before i come over and sleep in the same ones. Am i being paranoid thinking those stains are from him and someone else? The bed wasn't made, his pj bottoms were still in the bed from the previous week when i was there. Also-this may be a bit disgusting for some but i just want to say everything about the situation--there was an obvious blood stain which i know for sure is from me--so that is what also makes me think it would disgusting of a girl to sleep in that bed with the sheets dirty like that and obvious signs that i was there too.

I feel like if i a guy really was cheating--he would change the sheets right away(to get rid of evidence) atleast before i even get to his apartment and not change it after we slept in it so there would no signs of someone else such as the scent from her, hair, or anything. I sat down on the bed too and the bed wasn't made so wouldnt i have noticed the stains before i layed down next to him and before we eventually did more together? It wasn't like a little stain or anything that i would have to closely look at the sheets to see. So basically there were stains and i'm unsure if they were just from that moment or if from someone else and if i am completely being paranoid and just looking a little too hard for something that isn't there.

Please write back.

The stains don't really mean anything... maybe he just rubbed one off in the bed while you were gone and was nasty about it... haha. And I would hope if he was courting other women he would be keeping the place clean. Hell most women freak out if they see hairs in the bathroom... much less stains in the sheets.

I'm gonna call this as meaning nothing... but maybe you can keep an eye on him without being too nosey and invading his privacy.