There's this girl I really like,we have become really good friends, but the problem is that she is moving to another state that's far away. I'd do almost anything to be with her, but I dont believe in long distance relationships. I wouldnt move where shes going because I'm still in college. She constantly rubs it in, the fact that shes leaving and i hate it. Sometimes I think she wants me to convince her not to leave, harder and harder, even though ive tried. I've told her that i like her, and I'd date her if she wasnt leavin. Im just afraid because I'm falling in love with this girl, and im going to be hurt wen she leaves. What should I do? Should I keep beggin? If so, how could I convince her that shed be happy with me if she stayed, and she wouldnt regret staying.

She's moving away. You say you are only friends. You can keep in contact with her but you don't believe in long term relationships.

Enjoy the time you have left with her but you must move on and concentrate on other friends/hobbies to keep your mind off her.

There is nothing you can do about this situation and if she wanted to be with you she would wish she wasn't moving instead of constantly rubbing it in.

you are just friends .. you are not dating.. let it go.

if she was your girlfriend it may be a different story but she is a friend.

She is getting a kick out of this whole thing.

if she play it up again. say ' well ,if you have to go, you have to go".

Afraid of falling in love with this girl?

well, dont, manage your expectation and be realistic. It is easy to do this, Dont be roantic towards her, be cold and withdrawn

So easy to say so hard to do.....