How do you describe what it feels like?

I've been dating a really wonderful man for a few months now. We were both virgins and then decided to lose our virginity to one another. I'll have to admit the first few times didn't go smoothly like I was hoping it would, but now we are extremely open and honest with one another. Although Just yesterday my boyfriend wanted to know what sex feels like for a girl. I had no idea as to how to describe the feeling and sensation to him, espically since don't have much experience. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i could possibly describe it or show him what it feels like?

Thanks for your help!

that's a pretty good question i'd like to know too....but really i think you can't really explain it to the oppisite sex. like when people ask the question what would you do if you were of the oppisite sex for one day, a lot of people say i would go have sex to see what and orgasm feels like. i laugh at this a little, but i would assume that for atleast for a girl the orgasm is like the guys but only longer....really though i would like to see more replies cuz i don't feel like i've got any other clue to how to describe any of this myself..

I agree with the above but from experience my orgasms have changed over time as well. The first time it happened I think I passed out and it lasted a lot longer... now they are a lot stronger and intense... I don't really know but I just wanted to add the fact that these incredibly intense feelings of pleasure can change over time with experience.

Maybe the same as a guy, but inside out? LOL I'm just kidding, however, male and female genitalia are homologous to one another. The clitoris is similar to the glans of the penis; tesis and ovary are homologous; labia minora is similar to the distal urethra in males; scrotum and labia majora are similar.

The orgasmic response between men and women has more similarities than differences. As Ballys said, we started out with alot of the same basic parts though they changed shape.

I think the bigger difference is in the brain rather than the "body" parts per se.

The difference is often guys don't "plateau" for 15 minutes and then surprise themselves by going over the edge with a squeek. =)

I think women have more "full body" experiences with waves of pleasure going all over up and down, head to toe.

Guys will power through the plateau and explode within 3 minutes if they let themselves. Other guys get to know they can rest in the "plateau" like women can and last alot longer.

Guys are like Dragsters, women are like Indy cars. The guys get up to speed quickly then once they cross the finish line they take a while to reset to go again. While women take a bit of time to get warmed up and to get to speed, then they can cruise there for a while, and then have multiple peak experiences if they wanted to. Women also take longer to cool down afterwards (so cuddling is important) unlike a guy who can throw out the parachute and who's brain turns to mush for a bit usually.

I bet if girls were inside a guys head during sex they'd be surprised at how little he's thinking about and how focused he gets on what's in front of him. Then they might not be as surprised when he forgets some details.

A guy inside a girls head would be overwhelmed and confused about why she's thinking of the groceries, the scum in the tub, the kids, the yoga class she should sign up, the size of her thighs and what her boobs look like jiggling in this position and in this light... when this hunk of man is right there! Guys would die from the stress of thinking of all of it at once.