I was seeing this guy for 3 years- nothing too serious. But we saw each other every weekend- were very close.

All of a sudden he tells me he has a girlfriend now and hes basically ignoring me, my calls, my emails..

Its been 6 months. i only called him twice and he said his girlfriend was there and put me on the phone to talk to her. I sent an email but got no reply after that. i got the hint and stopped contacting him

I felt put off by the whole thing.

I guess i should move on?

When we were seeing each other I didnt want a comitted relationship and he was crazy about me.

I guess i screwed up a good thing and a great guy.

I was seeing this guy for 3 years- nothing too serious. But we saw each other every weekend- were very close.

(

I'm not trying to bash or flame you but you were seeing this guy for 3 years and it wasn't too serious? It sounds like to me this guy was just using you, stringing you along until he got bored or until he found someone else. I agree with DN, you have to move on and forget this loser.

People say that the most critcal points of a relationship are 3 months, 6 months and one year and two years.

3 months- should be getting to the point where you guys are thinking of becoming exclusive. This is usually the point where if you want to continue to date this person or end things quick.

6 months- Honeymoon stage is almost over and real personalities begin to shine through. This is a big test for all couples. Here you guys are probably mentioning the future between you two.

1 year - Wow one year has gone by. You are now in a very serious relationship. You probably already met his/her family. You probably are talking about marriage and kids and what you guys want in a husband/wife.

2 years - Do i hear wedding bells? This is the time where most couples get engaged or plan to get married. You guys might even start living together.

This is not for all couples but its a generalization.

Hi krissbrown,

I feel for you.....I can't believe he did that to you, and I wholeheartedly wish that you'll soon be able to completely move on and start everything from a clean slate. I'm going through an almost very similar situation with you, and I can totally understand how you feel.........it sucks big time and it's so bad how we've no power to change anything. Feel free to PM me if you would like to share more.

All the best, and God bless you.