What helps with hang overs hurryyyy!

Water, water, water. Your brain is dehydrated...that is what causes the headaches. Also, take some Tylonal, Advil, or the like. And EAT something. Always drink a big glass of water and take some asprin before you go to bed when you have been drinking. They work wonders. Good luck.

I always heard that the fatty greasy food was a good preventive measure before drinking but not afterwards.

For after the fact, I was always told, drink fruit juice the next morning, eat a banana and drink plenty of water, or sports drink ( gatorade, etc. ).

Also I would stay away from any dairy products and caffeine. The caffeine might be a quick pick me up for a short time, but once it wears off could leave you feeling even worse.

Don't use Tylenol.

If there is any remaining alcohol in your system, it causes Tylenol to release a toxic byproduct that can cause liver failure. You should never take Tylenol when you've been drinking.

Lots of water is good, bread is good, and plain white rice is good also.

From reading some of your other posts- you are a 17 year-old junior in high school.

The fact that you are getting drunk like this and throwing up is really unfortunate and self-destructive. I know you have been going through a rough time but there are better ways to deal with life's problems than this.

So at this point- no matter how hard I try- I can't find the willingness to give you any other advice about "helping hangovers" except to STOP DRINKING. under-age drinking is one issue- drinking to the point of vomiting and feeling miserable the next day is alcohol abuse.

I had a friend who did similar things in high school. One night she drank so much that she passed out on her back and almost choked on her own vomit. She nearly lost her life. The only reason she is still here today is because her poor grandmother found her and was able to call an ambulance. Her blood alcohol level was so high that she had to get her stomach pumped. She could have easily left this world and went to her grave at age 16.

In 2004 my husband's father and step-mother were nearly killed by a drunk driver. A woman hit them head-on. They had to be removed with the jaws of life. His step-mother's pupils became dilated on the ER table. She technically "died" twice. They have recovered but their lives will never be the same. They had to undergo so many surgeries to repair the damage of some inconsiderate person abusing alcohol and crashing into them. They don't deserve that. They have constant pain, their quality of life is severely lowered, and they must use walkers and canes. Before this they were perefectly healthy. The drunk woman who hit them received 10 years in jail.

I'm not trying to lecture you- but you need to realize that if you continue to abuse alcohol and drink irresponsibly- something destructive will occur sooner or later. You should find a better way to spend your time.

BellaDonna

thank you donna i really do appreciate that its not that im drinkin my sorrows away i was deff not planning on getting that drunk i just took alot of shots to fast and it all hit me at once....i ate 2 sanswhichs and drinking water and i guess i can say im feeling alot better and my friend was right there making sure i dont pass out and choke or anything.

I know that you do not want to hear preaching to you about your drinking. I do want to tell you about a young man your age that my son knows. This young man also did alot/too many shots , too fast and ended up hospitlized for alcohol poisoning. PLus it could kill you.

I don't recommend doing it, but the best way to cure a hang over is actually...

....to drink alcohol. Thats the reason bloody marys and mimosas were created. And I'm being serious. Its still a bad idea, because it can start a whole new set of problems. I've never actually tried it, but its a sure fire way.

Jabele, I used to hear the older folks say that same thing when I was younger. They used to always say have a little bit " of the dog that bit you" .

I never tried it, nor would I recommend it either. Like you I think that would possibly start things over again, once that wore off as well. Kind of like caffeine would be an initial pick me up, but would be worse in the long run.

thank you donna i really do appreciate that its not that im drinkin my sorrows away i was deff not planning on getting that drunk i just took alot of shots to fast and it all hit me at once....i ate 2 sanswhichs and drinking water and i guess i can say im feeling alot better and my friend was right there making sure i dont pass out and choke or anything

Just keep in mind that if by chance, your friend was also drinking- he cannot be counted on to be reliable to look out for your safety. His judgement would be impaired too. Even if he wasn't drinking himself, I think a friend who was truly capable of looking out for your well-being would have mentioned to you that you were probably drinking too fast or too much. Him simply being "right there" watching you doesn't really help in the situation.

BellaDonna