Ex gf playing crazy mind games!

Background: Ex gf broke it off, found another guy, so I did NC since then.

Fast forward 3 mths:

She breaks NC, then soon after phones me up in the middle of the night, drunk and crying. She tells me she made a huge mistake, can't live without me, etc. We talk, I say I'll call next week to arrange a coffee. She thanked me and we hung up. At this point I was prepared to hear her out, I hadn't decided if I would take her back.

So a week later I phone, and we make the plans. She asks if she can call later, I say I'm busy. So she says she'll text.

The text she sent later that evening basically says "actually can't make that coffee, another time for sure. thanks for the call"

The coffee date she so badly wanted.

I didn't reply. She went from tearful & apologetic to aloof & vague just like that. Women huh?

Anything I should say at this point? Or would it be better just to ignore that s**t? And if she calls again, what would I say??

what would I say

"I have an early breakfast meeting....sorry can't stay long on phone, bye"

Seriously screen your calls, don't answer them, why bother? She is just wanting attention here.

Stay Strong....keep up with the no contact.

I also think you should keep up the NC. She was testing you to see if she could reel you back in if she wanted to, and now she knows that she can. I think she'll continue to try and keep you at arms length so she can pull you back again if she ever needs you - IE, if she doesn't have anyone else at the time.