Ok, well recently I have figured out that I have rather nice ta ta's...haha...well I am 17 and I really haven't ever noticed them being nice. I mean they were always big, and my sisters were jealous and used to joke about them all the time. I just always wore baggy clothing. I have started wearing tighter shirts because they look good and are more comfortable with the weather and all. And I have been getting a lot more attention from guys...it really bother me though...I know that tons of girls wish they had boobs like mine, but it just upsets me that people are nicer to me because of them. Here is an example, I go hang out at this mall and always have worn bigger shirts and the guys there treated me like usually but when I go there now in a tight shirt I get all this attention...to me that is FAKE...and I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! I can't stand being liked for my boobs. I talked to my mom about it, and sadly she has been blessed with a flast chest and told me that I should use them for my advantage...I mean should I? Is it wrong of me to hate being treated special because of my boobs? I don't like it at all when older men look at me and I want to wear huge sweat shirts for the rest of my life...I just hate fake people and I hate that I get attention for that and not "me"...I dunno...I would just like some opinions! THANX!

hi i am sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. my sister has always had the same problem all through highschool that was how she was known (other then the people from band and those people were real friends) you seem to realize when people are fake and that is good if you are a little uncomfortable with all the extra attention just bring a sweatshirt tied around your waist until you can handle the drooling guys. yes it is wrong of them but you just have to understand that you deserve better then that. i don't think you should use them to your advantage. try to get something cuz you know you can, not your chest. but keep wearing the clothes you like don't worry what other people think they are either jealous or they don't know you

I'm sorry to say but i would say that you are a victim of society (Ugh, lemme hear that sung about some more). Just as wearing corsets used to be, and being overly slim nowdays, large breasts are considered attractive. Don't ask me why, some men find it attractive. Not me though, for some reason i find the girls face and personality more attractive.

The men you are talking about aren't being fake, they just find you attractive, is that bad? If they were being fake, they would walk up and grab your "Ta-tas" and go "honk honk!" "I like you only because you have big breasts!"

I would say, don't go around wearing t-shirts made for toddlers (You know the kind) and don't go around wearing flannel overcoats. Just dress like you do now, the more you get used to it, the better it will be.

I'm a guy and I was thinking about this exact thing the other day. This girl with a pair got me thinking about something I've never thought about before.

I thought "wow, those things can open doors..." as in she's got the power! I had to laugh it off, I'm not usually one to notice that. I also look to the face, personality, composure and such when I see a lady.

She was above average looking, she wasn't particularly tall. She would have been pretty even without 'em. Lets just assume she was down to earth and intelligent, just like you are. She had an advantage not everyone was born with. I knew she was high the social ladder without even meeting her. It's sad that the majority of society works this way.

So I can see why you'd be upset that people treat you better because of that, and of the intruding looks. But understand this, Even I get treated different depending on how I dress, how I carry myself, how I'm groomed. Its all about appearance. It opens doors. People are nicer when I'm looking handsome, they even value my opinion more.

Same with you, so never look at it as a bad thing. Its an advantage that you don't even need. So use it if you want. But you're more then just a pair of nice ones. Plus you've got the power to set them straight, all you have to do shake your head and smile. Don't give them the light of day.

hi confuse,

ermm..... base on ur problem... i think u should be proud of it as a lot of gal wan it. boobs is 1 of the gal body part tat can turn a guy on. if u have tat nice figure, go ahead n wear clothes tat can show ur figure. i knw gal will feel uncomfortable when guy look at u. but it good tat there is ppl looking at u rather than no ppl wan to look at u.. rite? but, for the problem of those "fake" fren u have. i think u should knw it better than us do. jus be careful of some fake fren, if u think they r. i have a fren in sec sch which have big boobs too. but i heard tat she have lost her virgin to a guy. some guy jus wan to get closer to u, cos they wanted to take certain avantage of u.. "Be careful" is all i can say to u...

GD LUCK!!!

Gosh, I had to say to i would hate that too. If they dont like you for who you are then dont like me when u know have nice tits. I think I would do what your mom said use them...but don't worry about it u will found great guy who likes u for everything.

• 1 year later...

Honestly I think you are whining and gripping about silliness. Are you whining about your titts because you want validation from the people on here? Perhaps you just want people to tell you how lucky you are to have large fun bags. I don't honestly believe you mind that complete and total strangers admire your body rather than balk at it or ignore it because it isn't as attractive. I think you simply want to feel indignant about what you know is a stroke of luck because it makes you feel pompous and self-rightous. After all, why would complete strangers care about you for 'you' when they don't even know who you are. If someone notices your fun bags, likes them, initiates conversation, that is giving you an oppourtinity for them to get to know you for something more. You should be happy (and I think you are grinning deep inside).