Thiking of sex so much... normal?

I'm in my late 30's and think of sex all the time. It seems like I can't get enough of it. My husband is cooperative and tries to help, but I want more. I'm tired of the same missionary positions and want to really experiment with positions, role-playing, bondage... and I just don't think my husband is into this. I asked him to spank me and he just laughs.. He can't be serious and I so badly want to be controlled, (in the bedroom) and he's not into it. I guess I should let it go? Will this phase soon pass?

Oh..interesting one!

Well, I think it's farily common for people to go through periods of really wanting sex and being really turned on for a lot of the time.

However, it sounds like your husband may find it a little..I don't know, new and embarressing? Is he a little self-conscious, or reserved? You could start small and build up to kinkier things gradually. Start off with things like ice cubes and blindfolds, then on to handcuffs then whips then chains and the sky's the limit. Could you get some books/videos/DVDs that might appeal to him, to show him how much HE could get out of it too? That might convince him.

First of all I think it is great that you are so comfortable and open about your sexuality! You hear so many horror stories about women losing their sex drive and viewing sex as a chore...Your husband should feel great that you want to jump his bones more than ever, haha.

HAve you ever tried dominating him? Since he looks at it as a joke maybe you should take the initiative and maybe get him into enjoying it? I can tell that he is a bit reserved. MAybe it is you who needs to help him walk on the wild side.

Cheers!

I'm in my late 30's and think of sex all the time. It seems like I can't get enough of it. My husband is cooperative and tries to help, but I want more. I'm tired of the same missionary positions and want to really experiment with positions, role-playing, bondage... and I just don't think my husband is into this. I asked him to spank me and he just laughs.. He can't be serious and I so badly want to be controlled, (in the bedroom) and he's not into it. I guess I should let it go? Will this phase soon pass?

Women hit their sexual peak in their late thirties. What you're feeling is completely normal. I just hope when I get there myself that I'll be married by then. Otherwise, I am expecting it to be sheer torture :splat:

You could be starting the process of menopause. It takes years to go through that and I started with it in my late 30's. My sex drive has gone through the roof over the last few years! I've never been like that before and am very grateful. I've always got sex on my mind! Other women lose their sex drive.

Going by what you've just said I think you're going to have a very enjoyable time.

Have fun

P.S. If your husband can't keep up with you buy him some 'Horny Goat Weed' from a health food shop. My Fiancee who's a Natural Therapist gives this advice to all her clients. It works for men and women

Women hit their sexual peak in their late thirties. What you're feeling is completely normal. I just hope when I get there myself that I'll be married by then. Otherwise, I am expecting it to be sheer torture

Women are lucky. They go through their sexual peak when most of them are already married and have husbands to satisfy them to some extent. But men go through their sexual peak(speaking of sex drive) from the teenage years till about mid twenties. And most men are not married at that time. I can't tell you how hard it is to be a teenage guy in high school, lusting after almost every girl you see and feeling like your sick or perverted because of it. When I was going through puberty I used to get a boner for no reason whatsoever, and have it stay like that the whole day. Now it's not so bad, (I'm 19), but it is difficult if I go without satisfying my desire atleast once every couple of days.

You mean your phase or his? I doubt this phase will pass for him, since he is already a grown man and he's uncomfortable about that sort of thing. Even if he does do it, he won't really be enjoying it, and I don't think you'd find it as desirable if that were the case. However, on another note I'm very much into that sort of thing: spanking, domination, etc, even though I've never tried it out I still fantasize about it. Your husband doesn't know how lucky he is to have a wife who would actually enjoy that kind of thing.