Don't judge!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot expect people to know your entire situation unless you tell them from the very beginning, and even then we only get one side of the story.

I think this is RayKay's point. The internet is an imperfect means to convey information. Let's face it, a LOT gets lost translating our thoughts, feelings and desires to text. That's why it's so important to provide the entire story up front as much as possible. RayKay was just trying to say that everyone replied the way they did was most likely because of they thought that's all there was too it. That you wanted to continue to have an affair. Let's face it, without knowing the motivations for it, it does sound a little selfish doesn't it?

With all due respect Dazed, if we were talking to you face-to-face, I'm sure most of us would have been able to figure that there was something more, but since we aren't, we just go by what you wrote. It's not the fault of the people who replied to you that they didn't ask if you are being abused. They couldn't have known.

That's just what happens. Some people find help on this site, others feel like we never know the whole story well enough.

You can't expect us to know something unless you tell us. You are right, we should ask questions rather than assume. But we just read what you wrote and give advice according to that.

The reason I like this board is because at least one other person here can relate to how you are feeling. You don't have to feel like a crazy person for having a broken heart and taking it so hard. Or feeling like you want to end your life. Or having your boyfriend beat you.

You don't have to go through that alone here. We are all looking out for each other. We don't see that you posted and assume that it's all your fault or something. We just take it the way it's written..

This is why if I'm gonna say something judgemental I rather not put an response than possible hurt the poster's feelings. Use to judge even got to the point of swearing in the beginning last year. Haven't been doing that anymore, I figure I'm wasting my time and enegy if I'm gonna critizise him/her, so all you'll now hear is advice and not my point of view towards it.

And well if someone's just bragging about their situation and not expressing any remorse towards it, I'll rather not write anything and go to other topics instead.

Her situation was that her friends had dared her to date a guy for like 20 days she doesn't like for money while she's in a relation. Well according to her, she told me you guys were no help at all

What do you expect to hear? I won't "bash" you, but I won't hesitate to say that your friends idea is extremely stupid. Whatever happens to her is what she deserves, as you stated. That WOULD make a good reality show though.