ok so heres my story:

my ex broke up with me about a year ago. I forgot the reason why because we weren't chatting how we use to i wouldn't tell him my feelings clearly he always said he loved me but one day i just though that the relationship wouldn't work clearly based on the fact that i have health problems (not much a problem today) . So when he mention something about breaking up this was like an email which was like on word processor 2 pages long, i jumped at the chance saying just a sensetence like 'ok, i wish you all the best in the future'.

Everyday hurt without him in my life but i got on with life i know i made a big mistake by not telling him it would work, we can get through this but whats done is done so theres no going back obviously he if asked me today that he still loves me and wants to be with me i wouldn't think twice. (btw. i was his first proper love)

Anways months pasted without any contact. One day i was browsing Myspace and he popped into my head i search his name so see how he was doing and there he was but the thing is he had a girlfriend i was upset alot, i know myself that i am not completely over him so i did not enter a relationship as soon as i broke up as it is not fair on the other person, well he was and it seemed they were together for 9 months. But i did notice something the relationship (she lived in surrey he lives in london )seemed a little fake,long distance , like it wouldn't last like she would always say 'i love you' he won't and he didn't seem excited or anything.

Well i just got on with life as there was nothing i could do.

I frequently checked his myspace profile, everyday but the thing is i actually wasn't that upset days later i was actually quite happy for him her.

Then like 1 day later i checked his profile and they had broken up! Everything on his profile of her was deleted pictures and comments as if he was over her (btw in his profile it had my interests in it) he has a 'dark secret which eats away inside him' not sure what. On her profile she seemed to have not gotten over him on her 'who ill like to meet it said 'someone who would not break me heart' . I was a bit happy for some reason Although they still talk.

I have to admit after that i kinda turned into a stalker, over viewing his profiles and stuff to see what was happening but i think his notice something and has now deleted every thing on his profile only changing his name to stupid stuff like i can't get over the past, who am i- will young stupid stuff i don't know what his up to, but i think i made it obvious it was me over viewing his profile and he knows.

But i don't know what all these mean, the songs, the stupid questions. (he waited a couple of days before doing this) he speaks to his ex on the phone and such so if he has something to say to her why do it on myspace? i mean why do it on a website everyone views?

Should be, could be, whatever!! But he's not even if he should. So you're still stuck.

If you are into him stop letting silly pride or fear of rejection get in your way and call him. Do you really want to spend a lot of time regretting that you did not?

I don't have anything to contact him, with i delete everything. Even though, i don't want to be the one crawling back, he might reject me, then he knows that i still am into, his probably gonna start rubbing it in my face.