So, he didn't remember the first kiss...

...and that's fine, we were both drunk. But I had a little less to drink so I remember more than he does...which kinda sucks, because now I'm the one with the feelings and the memories of how passionate it all was...he was just ...drunk. lol =)

Anyway, we did again a few nights ago, but this time, he didn't drink hardly as much and the liquor was less proof than the first time. And this time he initiated the kiss...woohoo! it was...once again...magnificent. Eventually...it led to a little grinding (COULD NOT HELP MYSELF!!).

I'm a little scared that I might be growing too fond of this person, especially when he has said that he doesn't want a relationship...but there's a part of me (and there's a little bit of this in almost every girl) that feels that they can make someone change their mind into wanting a relationship or atleast something more than a hookup. Realistically, I know this is not going to happen....but isn't there a slight chance that it will? Or am I OFFICIALLY the booty call (without the sex). We dont hang out any other time, we barely talk to each other when we work with each other.

Has anyone here had (or know of) a relationshp that just started out as a making out? And ended up in something more?

Chances are it will not turn into something else. He doesn't want a girlfriend, and why should making out with you change his mind? He knows you will be there for the physical stuff without the commitment, and obviously that's all he wants.

You need to stop doing this. You are only hurting yourself. I know how you feel, you think he will change his mind. But seriously, what's in it for him? He's already getting what he wants from you.

The fact that you hardly talk, or hang out otherwise just proves that he's using you. You are getting attached to someone who doesn't really care about you. Have you talked to him about this? Does he know how you feel?

Thanks for responding, Maggie. You have a really good point...he's already getting what he wants...but from my own personal experience, I've said that I didn't want anything serious with someone, but after spending time with them...I ended up wanting something more. But maybe that's just me (and typically guys aren't like that, I understand). So maybe it was just wishful thinking. Although, last night he did call me...which he hasn't done in a loooong time. But maybe he was just bored.

We haven't really talked about "us". He's stated that he doesn't want a relationship, he doesn't want the drama, which I totally believe because he hasn't date ANYONE else at our work for that reason. And he knows that I'm not ready for a relationship (which I agreed with him).

You're right though, I feel like I'm almost setting myself up for a fall....but he did call last night... is that a cause for any hope????

I think you should take a step and talk to him about your relationship and what he thinks about it. I think this will really help you.

Even if he did like you and all that, is this really what you want? Just a physical thing without real commitment? Obviously he hasn't changed his mind about wanting a relationship.

I really hope that you are comfortable enough to bring this up to him. When you get the answers you want, and from him, it will make things so much easier. Even if they aren't the answers you want to hear because then at least you will know you need to move on.