Unprotected sex

Evelyn222

unprotected condom?

I thought you said you had unprotected sex and then an hour later used a condom.

I don't get it.

If you had unprotected sex, you increase your chances of becoming pregnant considerably. I think using a condom reduces that risk a whole bunch tho.

I don't even know what an unprotected condom is. Do you mean one had a sperm killer and one didn't??

Am I really that old?

No, she had sex once without a condom. Then later on they had sex again but this time used a condom.

She would have been unprotected for the first encounter. The little bit of spermicide in the condom for the second time can't be relied upon to kill the sperm from the first time.

Hi there,

There may be a possibility for you to get pregnant from the first time you had unprotected sex. No, the spemicide would not kill the sperm from the first time. Sperm can live in your body several days after you have sex.

Your best bet is to check out local clinics for the morning-after pill or emergency pill, not exactly sure what the name of the pill is. Every time you have sex, you need to protect yourself, not only from pregnancy but also STDs. Good luck with everything and be safe.

The others are correct, sperm from the first time would NOT be killed by using spermicide later on. Kind of like shutting the barn door after the horse has escaped. Sperm really don't take that long to travel up through your cervix and to wait for an egg in your fallopian tubes. They can also live there up to 5 days.

I suggest you call a local clinic and discuss getting the morning after pill asap. As well as getting onto regular birth control in addition to using condoms.

when is the lastest you can get emergency contraception?

It is MOST effective when taken up to 72 hours, but the effectiveness is greater the sooner you do (ie at 12 or 24 hours, etc). However, there have been some statistics that show it can also still be effective PAST the 72 hours though it is much less effective.