I have a guy friend, there was attraction between us. I was kinda avoiding him so that i won't fall in love so much. I am in-love with him eversince i met him, it's almost two years now. He still calls me and message me to say hi or how am i doing. he used to tell me that he's attracted to me, hoping we can be more, he wants to take it slow (which is so slow). I think he's the kind of guy who wants to be in a realtionship when he is ready (maybe he wants his relationship to be perfect). So he is focus on his work. he's not in a serious relationship yet ( but flings, i'm sure there is/are). We talked yesterday on the phone. I told him i dated guys (below 5) this year. well, he thinks it's a lot (i don't think so cuz some were one time date). We talked for more than an hour. I was pretending i was really fine, that i'm dating - before i wasn't telling him if i'm dating or not. I am treating him as a friend now but still like him (it's kinda lying to myself that i moved on when i'm really not). Do you think he still likes me? I met a few nice guys but there's no attraction, as in no! One guy i dated was not really good with planning, he will plan and changed and changed. the other was long distance, we had a great time while he was here, so sweet and caring. But now he's in other country, we used to e-mail, chat, text and call each other, not much now. then another guy who plans ahead but he called just to make plans, and he can't make me laugh. you might think i date too much but no, i didn't date them all at the same week. Should i stick with the guy i'm in love with or continue to date other people?

i will! thank yuo so much DN for helping me.

Your welcome. No guarantees of course, but imagine if you didn't say it and years from now you found out that if you had he would have asked you out?

Let us know what happens - good luck.