ladies-Is this a turn off?

Well Yeah It Does Depend, If The Girl Likes That Topic Or Not. I Personally Like To Read And Love Hearing All The Smart Things That Come Out Of My Genious Bf. It's A Turn On.!!! It Also Depends If You Only Talk About That And Nothing Else Which Can Becomw Anoying!!! Then The Last One May Be, Which Is What I Find Myself Doing Is That Sometimes I Change The Conversation Or Just Stop It Because I Don't Know As Much As He Does And I Feel Bad, I Feel He Is Not Going To Like The Idea His Girl Is Really Street And Life Smart And Not Book Smart Or Educated. But Eventhough I Feel That Way, He Calls Me All The Time And Loooooooves To Talk To Me And Hear The Gussip And Bs A Say. Hahahaha

• 1 month later...

I would only date a man who would talk with me about science and religion. The thing is, I've been with men who claim to "love to have a good, open debate". However, beware. Preachy talking, acting like you know it all, and expecting her to change her mind to suit your own are all bad. Also, sometimes it doesn't feel like a debate; it feels like an argument, which is something that would happen between my ex and I.

It also depends on who you date. If you date a valley girl type who is too self-indulged, then yes, she's probably not going to care about topics that are unrelated to her. However, there are pretty girls out there who do love to talk about global events and science.

Also realize that many Americans are very ignorant and unaware of the above mentioned global events.

Good Luck finding her!

keenan, i can only wish that there girls around my area who think like you. I know there may be some, but they are like a needle in a haystack. I'm pretty drunk right now, and after talking to severaL girls at the bar i feel like i may never meet anyone on my level. It is kind of depressing...

Well there you go. Maybe if you were looking elsewhere to find girls that are interested in the things you are then you would have better luck. Aren't there any social activities or clubs around that you could join to meet people (girls).

First off byates5637; There are girls like this in all areas, but guess what 9/10ths of the time you will not meet them in a bar. There I said it.

Also, Every person is different. I know some guys that know more about makeup then some girls do. I know some guys that know more about matching then some girls do.

Some women don't like sports, some could whoop my * * * in any sport. Each person is different. Each person will like different things I guarentee you that you could find a woman that likes to talk about these things.

Anyway, I've also described myself as multi-facetted. I'm like an onion, I have layers

Honestly, it makes you that much better of a person to be with in my opinion? Why becuase think of it this way. You have a whole bunch of interests, WHOLE bunch. That means quite a few things, one you will probably get along with their friends, family, and other things. 2. you won't get quite as boring later on.

It's all in how you say things, and how you present stuff.

I mean, I hate to share this, but I've been damn interested in mascara before because it was presented in the proper light. (don't tell no one). There are going to be some boring subjects to most people, (math for me anyway), but to other people math is a freaking aphrodesiac. It's rather amazing.

Hang out in book stores, art galleries, and such. Or or, hang out in places you would find interesting in that multi facetted way.

Good luck!