Language of a kisS - whats the 'make-out look' like? is there 1?

hi im 17, a gurl (whose lately into gurls for some reason...)and id just like to know if there is such a thing as a 'make-out look' that occurs rite before two ppl are about to make out..whats it like?...and not necessarily meaning an already well consolidated couple who know each and every one of eachothers' moves, etc. or is it that when 2 ppl are going to make out they always discuss it first..or 'plan' it..? if u have someone sitting very close to you and they give u little self-preening gestures and talk to you in a whispery but mysterious way, with theit¡r hand sort of shyly covering their mouth..and their legs crossed towards you , practically touching your own legs...(as this has happened to me in the past)...would you call this flirting?...is there any way to know someone is thinking the exact same thing as you ('lets make out'), but without actually asking them?...are there any series of signals or eye-contact type that indicate you/one can 'make your move' towards the person's lips without them being 'shocked' or freaked out?...chemistry is what they call it...but how do u know when its there?? help..thanks a ton.

Not to sound rude, but I think you're being a little dramatic and over-thinking things here. Things like kissing and making out aren't planned...if they were, they wouldn't be as nice! I joke with my bf about I want to come over and "make-out", but it's not like we're planning it. We plan sex sometimes, or if we find ourselves in a situation where it's "do-able" (lol, b/c we both live with family and don't get much privacy) but kissing and making out is always impromptu. Even after 8 months, we'll just be sitting together watching a movie or something and it'll just happen, lol.

But maybe I have this wrong, you didn't say in your post that you KNOW this girl is into you 'like that'...so i can only assume she is. But as far as my experience goes, I have had a guy ask me if he can kiss me on a date, and some girls find that sweet, since he asked permission, but I don't. I think it's even more awkward if he asks, and i find it weird, like, what is any decent girl going to say? No? And hurt his feelings? You could get around it, but you have to react, and you don't have much time to think..So basically I felt trapped like I HAD to say yes...I guess everyone's different.

There's no specific language or look. It's just this feeling that you get and you both know it is right. Don't think about it or try to plan it out. Just go with the moment.

Also, make sure that the person is comfortable with it. Lead into it by talking about personal things, really getting to know each other. Then if its right, you'll know and there won't be any hesitation. You can just enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to kiss someone for the first time you usually

1. Look deeply into their eyes for a few seconds.

2. Then glance down to their lips.

3. Then lean forward slightly (not all the way) and then hesitate. That makes them realise what your intention is.

4. If they don't move away lean in and kiss them. DON'T snog/pash them! Back off and look into their eyes again.

5. If everything seems ok then go in for another kiss and have fun.

Good luck