Let me take your mind off your ex for about 5 minutes

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! That's ok.. I went through and tried my best to pick soem girls that wouldn;t offer much competition.. though it wasn't too hard

P.S. I was oging to say that "You know what people say about girls with big heads" and then realized that they don't really say anything... just kind of wonder whether they can wear a turtle neck.

I want to clear up a misunderstanding..

As a fitness consultant, I weigh people everyday. People that are generally 5'5" and 116 pounds look like concentration camp victims...way too skinny.

You look voluptous, curvaceous, etc. If you are 116 pounds, I am sorry, I did not mean it as an insult...it was actually meant as a compliment.

When I reread my post, I suppose it did come accross as rude.

Sorry!

B

so i got a call from my ex ex ex etc. today..... wow was that unexpected. I sent out a massive email to the link of my pictures for maxim and I don't even know who is on my email list. Anyway, he called me to tell me how great I looked. I haven't heard from him in almost two years. Crazy... I almost felt like he wanted to meet up but I heard he was engaged so just congratulated him on that. I think I actually threw him off with that one...lol guys don't change man. Glad I am way over that one.

yep. I mean I go out and have a good time and all I see out there is trash. So I think if you can truly be happy being single (which I hate) then it won't matter. We are so young and have so much to learn and so many other people to experience and we can't do that if we are tied down.