The story of not surrendering to the darkness

Of fighting your way through the pain

And of standing tall for what is right

For if we do that

Then evil can't win, and we can overcome anything

Fight back, don't allow yourself to be drowned out

Don't allow yourself to become

Nothing.....

I admire the concept of the final line; nothing. I always had a terrible fear of "nothing," and those poems that frighten me always are on my mind, for I often think of that which startles me. Have you noticed that, something that bothers you is ALWAYS in your head, until it is solved? Heh, I love having this heroic tale upoon my mind. And I want to thank you for posting on my silly threads.

Yep, when a problem is on your mind you can't stop thinking about it until it is solved. Problem is when everything you do to try and solve it goes wrong, through no fault of your own. Grrr..... that's frustrating.

I've felt the feeling of nothingness before. Felt it several times. And I've had to fight my way out of it. I know how it feels, so that's why I write and try to help people out of it.

Your threads aren't silly Tesseract_Witch. They are insightful and what you are feeling, nothing silly about that. And completely off topic, but I like the name. Tesseract..... that's from a Wrinkle in Time, right? Good book.

Nice.

Kinda reminds me of enot. A lot of us came here having loved and lost.

Came here trying to figure out our way out of the maze we're caught up in.

The machine... Grin. The computer?? The net?? the way most of us have chosen to communicate with our loved ones. Instant message... IM... instant gratification... but at what cost. And how much of communications nuances are LOST through these machines.. through the wires. We not only love through these machines, we argue... we finally break up.. and then what???

Find ourselves looking for solace.. in the machines. Looking for salvation from NOTHINGNESS.... diving into the abyss of the net.

Finding our way to enot. And finding....what??? validation. A pat on the back. Support. A road map perhaps on how to cure our broken hearts...???? AND.... then... we stop to help the next traveler and the next and the next. Giving back what we got... sometimes more. Running.... from... Nothingness......

And grin... how many will go back into the box...and possibly meet their next great love, to be swept away by a cerebral relationship through their fingertips and monitors?????? grin.

For a quickie poem and thought.... it was nice shy. Got me to think.. grin.

Thanks Yang.

Shadows,

Have to laugh at your interpretation of "the machine." Now that I think about it, the computer and internet really does fit in well. I've seen people turn to it for solace, comfort, a distraction from what is bothering them. Then they get addicted or avoid facing the real issues they have. It helps us, then hurts us. But we can use our own strength to come out of that and use it for good, not evil.

Though I think the idea I had in mind was more a general machine, politics and society at large.

Hmm.... does seem like eNot, doesn't it? This site is in my head even when I'm not thinking about it. I'm not sure if I should be pleased or scared....

• 2 weeks later...

Every moment you let a word slip from your tongue in ignorance whether it is just a joke or something really derogatory you take a hammer to a man's heart. I hope you watch him bleed from the seems of his arteries as it seeps with screams of agony. See those tears, taste that salt and maybe for once in your life empathize for the things you have judged. For judging without looking both ways along the road is like being blindsided by a speeding car. Because I could scream until my I loss my breathe but sooner or later the song will play on you my friend. So I won't say a word until you feel the scream fall from your own mouth. When the heart bleeds from inside, from agony upon your soul. Maybe you should have thought this one out bro, maybe you should have looked inside your own soul. I hate your opinions and all your minds who conform to each other like muscles on a steal ship line. You stick and you suck until there is nothing left but a clear slate of nothing but hurt and pain. We'll my friend let it rain, let the rain drain the mouth of agony upon you and when the song dwells upon your ear, when the blood seeps through and you see clear, I WILL be standing at your front door. You won't know it at first, you wont see me but a little vision in your head until finally you see nothing but a black hood and a black mask, and a smile which I will ask. Didn't I say I told you so? Didn't I tell you to speak slow? Hold your tongue before you speak with such curses which are so weak. Because now that you have made them bleed I feel the pain of world and I know, I know when pain falls through. So don't cry because it hurts inside because my friend the jokes on you.

link removed[/i]"]