not be put into a closet, they are stuck in my head. She put me through a

lot of crap and I did the same, but in my mind the relationship is so

romanticized. God I miss her, But i will get through this one, who knows

maybe even tomorrow. They say that they always call when you least

expect it, so maybe she will call. But for now I am taking it one day at a

time.

Thanks for listening to me vent, and as always insight is always

apreciated.

I know, myself being a girl, going through the same thing as you. Life will go on, and all we can do is hope and pray there si someone better out there for us. Its hard to imahine how someone we love so much doesnt care to evenwrite or call. shows you the quality of people today in this world. Wish you the best of luck

Lea

email removed (Email me and we can chat!)

All u have to do is get over it, I broke up with my ex girl friend 3 weeks ago, until yesterday i was pleasing her to come back, and she goes like I don't love u anymore, Dat girl really screwed me up, dat's sad, but u know just buy one book about breaking up or those kind Psycho... books it will really help u know? I started to read this book and now i know how she did wrong to me, but u can't just forget those good days dat u had with ur ex, u know? and lil advice just be her friend!!! Ask dat to keep a relationship as a friend, keep in touch, and then u go dark, no call, no emails, and it means u r giving her or to him lil space to think what she or he lost, if she or he will realize how much u cost for for her or for him, they will contact anyhow... and then don't loose ur chance. That's what i'm doing. Good luck ya'll, i hope i will listen to ur comments soon!!! This forum really helped me to go throw... and move on, no single fish in the ocean!!!!

Hey you are on the right track, I see so many people who just do not get it? You are right, your ex will call or contact you when you least expect it. It will happen when she is bored and wondering why you have not called her, or when her current boyfriend turns out to be not what she thought he would be. My EX started to call and text me three months after we brokeup telling me that he missed me. I think he feels guilty. When she does call be nice to her but do not throw yourself at her, she may just want to know how you are, and not wanting to get back together unless she says she want to.

Good Luck, you will be over her before you know it.

Yea when me and my ex broke up the 1st time we stopped talking and it hurt really bad. 2 months later when I thought I was over her and moving on she sends me an instant message. 2 days after that we are goin back out. They do call you when you least expect it. And if you really care for someone the feelings never really die. They just get pushed back. I hope everything in your life starts turning around cause it feels so lonely after a breakup. Im goin through it right now and I feel like sh*t.

well maybe its your turn to pick up the phone?!?!? i went through a year and half of that also and i know almost of what you are going through but in a sense there is a relief that he is gone. you need a friend to lean on this one, so it never hurts to pick that phone up.

good luck

~foreverurz23~

I've been trying to heal, slowly for the past 6 months. As Kantor mentioned, the healing process is

filled with ups and downs
. One day I might be fine but the next I'm reminded of my ex by a song, a person, a place, it could be anything. This site helps a lot as there is nothing more comforting than knowing someone else out there is going through the same thing as you are.

Kantor, I'm not sure how long it has been since you broke up but it doesn't sound like very long. I'm not sure that you should heed the advice given by foreverurz23. I would say don't pick up the phone. Complete seperation from your ex is the best way. I know it hurts, it hurts like hell! It's correct to say that if you really love someone, those feelings never really go away, they are just pushed aside. Imagine what would be worse, you never seeing your ex again or you pick up the phone, start talking to her and find out she is with someone else and that she is madly in love... This happened to me - I don't wish anyone else to know what it's like.

Here's something I'd like you guys to comment on. I ran into my ex while on a night out and she contacted me the next day. We have arranged to meet up for a chat to see if our friendship can work. In case you haven't noticed I'm going against everything that I just said in this post, this is because my brother and many of my friends are also friends with her and the past 6 months have been awkward because I have wanted complete seperation. It always feels like I am wrong to want to steer clear of my ex and wrong to get upset when my friends see her and I'm fed up of it! The meeting is tomorrow night. I have no idea how I will react.

After 3 years of a profound relationship, my man says it over because he has to make it a go with his X wife..Wow..Hows that for heartbreak.. to have loved someone with all your might and to be let down so abruptly.. Don't get me wrong, I have been married before, two great boys 16 and 20, I'm 42 years young, divorced lady. But at 39 I met a man that complimented me and my family in every way, he was everything I needed in a man and he loved me as if it was our last day on earth.....But he is also a Military man, A chief petty officer who is currently ready to retire in two years. The topper is he is station in London as in The UK.. So for 3 years we have emailed morning and night, phone calls, care packages, and every 4 months he comes to the states and always stayed one month or more. All my family adores him and we were so happy... suddenly emails were few and far in-between. Phone calls down to twice a week. and the regular trip kept getting postponed.. Now he writes me a

dear Jane:

My X wife and I in agreement to put forth maximum effort in trying to make things work. That being the case it would not be right for things to continue as they are.

Where does this leave us ?, answer I don't know. However if you think I don't love you, You are Wrong!!!!.

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want you so much in my life, but not under these circumstances. I have spent much time researching the cause and effect of positive/negative karma, in the end what it comes down to is choice.

My choice is to try and work things out and see how things turn out. What ever happens as a result of my choice I am prepared to deal with it. Hopefully you will understand my situation and not be judgmental of my decision. I would very much want to continue the lines of communication between us, but that's up to you. Never the less I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me so much joy during the time we have spent together.

Always loving you,

so my friend I feel your pain and I really can't say what is it you need to do cause I have to find out myself. Thanks for listening