Hello Every one.

I was chatting with a girl and that how it went

yahko_kun (10:56:21 AM): I asked if you want to go for a movie...

yahko_kun (10:56:32 AM): and you said , OKAI !

[because i already asked her over the phone if she would like to go for a movie, and she said ok, but thats where it stoped, so i ask again over the chat]

negar(7:58:00 AM): did you mean like a date?

yahko_kun (10:57:21 AM): kind of.....

negar(7:59:49 AM): i never though you mean a date

[she was really surprised by my answer "kind of"]

negar(8:03:52 AM): i'm sorry makar if you mean like a date i cant be negar(8:04:50 AM): I dont mean to upset you but i cant

negar(8:05:09 AM): I hope you undrestand

[i wrote that I DO understand , but i dont !]

[she is Iranian and I'm Russian]

And she is always want to go as a group, She , her sister, her brother, her friend and me. But She is considering going alone with me as a "DATE"

We went couple of times to hang around , and she said she had really great time with me and that stuff.So i dont know maybe she is rooki or shy. I dont know....?

Will it be nice to ask her why , why she wont like to go on a "date" with me and why she can't be my "girlfriend". She doesnt have a boyfriend [i think so, because she never talks about "him", or talks with "him" on the cell, so.......]

So guys, I need your help to determine the submeanings [if there are any].

1. Is she really dont like me and I'm not her type, and she is just too shy and nice to say "Makar, F__K OFF, dont bother me....."

2. She is "afraid" of dates and she never being on one [Maybe]. Or her Totalitarian Muslim past is making it hard on her.

Thanks for advice ! Stay cool and dont forget to smile.

[bTW: I took pictures of her, i dont remembre who wanted to see them here, but i can send you them]

i can understand that girls can be really complicated from what i hear from my boyfriend. and he tells me that we can't hint around if we want something we have flat out tell them. so i say just ask the girl flat out either on the phone or on the internet "why don't you want to go out on a date" she may just wanna be friends with you or maybe she is scared or shy but you won't know until you ask.

Thats what one co-worker tell me [Women now days are Crazy, hehehehh....]

I think I'll just ask , as you said. I have a feeling that she want just to be friends. But even if i'll ask [And she want to go on a date] but if she too shy she may say "My mom calles me , BYE !" So...... hahahhahahah

cant 2 people go for a movie and be friends, why its suppose to be 3 or more. ? We will see.......

^_^